Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
Maharashtra Gramin Bank was founded on 25 March 2008. Maharashtra Gramin Bank mainly deals in retail banking. The Bank of Maharashtra sponsors the Maharashtra Gramin Bank. It is a regional rural bank.
NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly instalments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home in major Indian cities with ease.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Must be salaried, self-employed, or must have any other regular source of income
- Must be of Indian Nationality or a registered NRI
- Salary more than required income
- Age between 18-75 years
Features of Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank Home Loan provides help in buying a house on your name with its financial services.
- It exempts you from taxes.
- It provides a good night’s sleep under your roof, reducing the burden of paying all money at once.
- It provides home loans with a good per cent of interest rate.
Apply for Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent who will serve and assist you in the entire processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can check and compare several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail yourself of the best deals and offers on a Home Loan with quick approval.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Can I use Dialabank EMI Calculator to calculate NRI home loan EMIs?
Yes, You can use the EMI calculator provided by Dialabank to calculate NRI home loan EMIs and compare the interest rates of different banks/lenders in your city.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
✅ Can NRI take a home loan in India?
Anyone who comes under the FEMA act 1999 can apply for a home loan in India.
Table of Contents
- 1 Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Maharashtra Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Maharashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs