Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan
Meghalaya Rural Bank is a Gramin Bank in India established on 29th December 1981. It is headquartered in Shillong, Meghalaya. Meghalaya Rural Bank has a presence in 11 districts of Meghalaya and with 90 branches it’s growing more and more. NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly installments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home in important Indian cities with ease.
Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Meghalaya Rural Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- An Applicant needs to be a salaried or self-employed professional with a steady income.
- An Applicant need to be an NRI (Non-Resident of India). He essentially must be a Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- An Applicant should be of a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 70 years of age.
Features of Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loans
- The purpose behind availing of the NRI home loans is to meet your requirement of purchasing a house/ property/ renovating an old property in India.
- Meghalaya Rural Bank offers affordable and best interest rates to Non-Resident Indians.
- Smooth and speedy application process.
- Requires least documentation with agile and lucid online processing of the loan amount.
- Provides flexible repayment choices to the borrowers.
Apply for Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent who will serve and help you in the whole processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can review and examine many home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail of the best deals and offers on a home loan with quick approval.
Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Can I take a joint Home Loan as an NRI?
Yes, you can opt for a joint home loan. Close relationships such as your spouse, parents, or children can serve as co-applicants on the loan.
✅ How to apply for Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan?
Apply for a home loan by going into the nearest Meghalaya Rural Bank branch with all the needed papers. You can also apply online with Dialabank and avail of personalized help for all your financial urgencies.
✅ What are the factors viewed while sanctioning a home loan?
The factors considered are:
- Your yearly income.
- You have been staying overseas for how many years.
- Your credit score.
- Eligibility criteria.
Table of Contents
- 1 Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Meghalaya Rural Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Meghalaya Rural Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs