Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
Punjab Gramin Bank is one of the 46 RRBs operating in India. It has Punjab National Bank, one of the premier banks in India as its Sponsor bank. The central government of India amalgamated Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank and Sutlej Gramin Bank sponsored by Punjab National Bank, State Bank Of India and Punjab & Sind Bank respectively and a single regional rural Bank called as Punjab Gramin bank came into existence in Punjab State under the sponsorship of Punjab National Bank. They provide one of the most genuine interest rates in the banking industry.
This type of loan is useful for many NRIs (Non Resident Indians) to attain home loans while investing in properties. It is financially a viable practice to purchase any property through home loans rather than personally paying for it. This lets you the freedom to invest your personal funding elsewhere for better returns. Apply now at Dialabank & get great deals!
Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Punjab Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Age 18-65 years
- Employment Type Salaried Self-employed professional Self-employed non-professional
- Resident Type Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
Features of Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- Maximum 30 years including Moratorium period of 18 months. Installment can be fixed upto maximum age of 70 years.
- Up to 30 lacs: Floating 7.35% for Women and 7.40% for others.
- Purchase of plot Rs.50 lac.
- Further, it be ensured that the loan amount for purchase of Land/Plot under any circumstance is not more than 60% of the eligible loan amount and as per the repayment capacity.
Apply for Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
At Dialabank.com you can now easily find and compare from a great deal of home loan options provided for NRIs offered by the top banks and NBFCs in the nation. The Home loan interest rates showcased by banks are reasonable and have flexible re-payment options. Thus, one can easily apply online instead of having to go to the lender physically. To apply with Dialabank, simply follow the few steps mentioned below and you’ll be good to go :
- Visit Dialabank for a Home Loan OR call directly at 9878981144 to get our valuable assistance.
- Go to the particular bank’s Home Loan page on the same site.
- Check the eligibility criteria and documents criteria to get a Home Loan.
- Fill out all the details required in the form given.
- Once done, our representative will soon contact you for a further stress-free process.
Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Who qualifies as a Non-Resident Indian?
A Non-Resident Indian or an NRI is an individual residing outside India but is an Indian citizen by birth or a person of Indian origin (PIO).
✅ What is the minimum age of an NRI allowed to take a Home Loan?
The minimum age required to take a home loan for most banks is 18years, which remains the same for NRIs as well.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Punjab Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Punjab Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs