Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan
Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan provides eligible Non-Resident Indian borrowers with affordable housing loans with reasonable interest rates starting at 6.80 percent p.a and flexible repayment choices overextended tenures of up to 20 years. The processing cost is between Rs.3,000 and Rs.4,000, or up to 1.25 percent of the loan amount. The floating rate NRI home loans offer the benefit of zero prepayment charges in case of partial or full repayments for individual borrowers. Women borrowers are also eligible for an interest rate concession of 0.05%.
Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan Interest rate
Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan Documents Required
Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Age – The loan applicant should be in the age group of between 18 – 65 years.
- Employment Type – Salaried, Self-employed professional, and Self-employed non-professional can apply for this loan.
- Resident Type – Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
Features of Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan
- Purvanchal Bank provides reasonable housing loans to qualified NRIs, PIOs, and OCIs who want to:
- Purchase a new home / flat from a private developer.
- Build a new home on a plot of land allotted by development authorities.
- Purchase real estate from development authorities such as the Delhi Development Authority (DDA), the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA), and others.
- Eligible borrowers can take advantage of innovative housing loan schemes with low-interest rates.
- Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan also provides information about prospective real estate developments, locations, and offers to assist you in making the best house buying option for you.
Apply for Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank allows you to search and compare various home loan choices for NRIs offered by banks and NBFCs across the country. The home loan interest rates offered by lenders are competitive with flexible repayment options. As a result, NRIs can apply for a home loan without having to visit bank locations physically. Here, at Dialabank, we allow you to apply for a house loan even through online mode. Once the lender is pleased with your presented documentation, the loan amount will be disbursed by the bank into your bank account.
Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Can I apply for a home loan online?
You’ll need to select a lender and complete an application. Depending on the lender, you may be able to apply in person, by phone or online. All lenders require you to provide information about yourself and anyone else, such as a spouse or partner, who will be listed as a co-borrower on the mortgage.
✅ How can I get a home loan with no credit?
Government-backed home loans allow lenders to use nontraditional credit data to evaluate borrowers who don’t have credit scores. They include FHA loans, backed by the Federal Housing Administration. They are open to first-time and repeat home buyers.
✅ Is it hard to qualify for a home loan?
There is no hard and fast rule for credit, but the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), which helps first-time buyers, requires at least a 580 for its loans with the lowest-required down payments. In general, borrowers falling into the poor-to-fair credit range 501-660 will face a harder time.
Table of Contents
- 1 Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan Interest rate
- 3 Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan
- 6 Apply for Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Purvanchal Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs