Reliance Bank NRI Home Loan
Reliance provides innovatively designed home loan plans that are customized to the demands of a wide range of consumers. Reliance housing loans additionally offer a doorstep service, immediate self-approval, a document checklist service, speedy loan disbursement, and customer support. Dialabank makes this entire home loan procedure simple and easy.
Reliance Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Reliance Bank NRI Home Loan Documents Required
Reliance Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- The age of the borrower must be between 18-65.
- Employment can be salaried or self-employed but should fulfil the income criteria.
- An NRI/PIO who has an Indian passport for any country except Pakistan and Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, China, Iran, Nepal, and Bhutan.
Features of Reliance Bank NRI Home Loan
- United Bank of India offers affordable home loans to eligible NRIs, PIOs and OCIs.
- Construction of property on plots allotted by development authorities such as the Agra Development Authority (ADA).
- Innovate housing loans can also be availed
- Competitive interest rates as in the market.
Apply for Reliance Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
The procedure of applying for a loan can be complicated sometimes. But we can simplify it through Dialabank. Dialabank is one of the first financial helplines started in India by innovative minds. With the help of Dialabank, One can get the best deals and offers available in the market. It helps you to compare all the quotations from different banks and helps you to choose the best one for you. Applying through Dialabank is also very easy and convenient. Dialabank helps you to get the best financial services with just a click Also, it provides a door-to-door service for your documents to reduce your effort and save your precious time.
Reliance Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Is it necessary for the borrower to be physically present in India, while availing of an NRI home loan?
No, it is not necessary for the borrower to be physically present in India during the submission of your loan application or disbursal of your loan. You can appoint your Power of Attorney, acceptable by HDFC.
✅ How many days does it take to get the loan money?
It usually takes 4-7 days or more to for getting the loan amount. A lot of paperwork and inspection of your property needs to be done.
✅ IS NRI home loan’s interest more than the general home loan?
You, interest rates for NRIs are generally higher.