Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
Saurashtra Gramin Bank is an Indian Gramin bank that was founded in 1978. Savings accounts, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, loans, personal loans, net banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, Atal Pension Yojana, and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha are some of the financial services it offers to its customers. Pradhan Mantri Jandhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, and many other schemes are available.
NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly installments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home in major Indian cities with ease.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Individual with independent and assured net monthly income (NMI) of Rs. 5000/- and age is over 21 to 70 years.
- Agriculturist having 7 acre land with Net Annual Income (NAI) of Rs. 60,000/- and age is over 21 to 70 years.(Base for NAI is last year’s net profit from Agricultural operation).
Features of Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- It provides a good night’s sleep under your roof reducing the burden of paying all money at once.
- It provides help in buying a house on your name with its financial service
- It provides home loans with a good percent of interest rate.
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank offers a variety of home loan programs to meet the demands of its consumers.
- The interest rate is quite low and affordable.
- Only the most basic documentation is required.
- Borrowers can choose from a variety of repayment options.
- Home loans are approved and disbursed quickly.
- Has a devoted staff of well-trained professionals who provide individualized service.
Apply for Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent who will serve and assist you in the entire processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can check and compare several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail of the best deals and offers on a Home Loan with quick approval.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Can NRI take a home loan in India?
Anyone who comes under the FEMA act 1999 can apply for a home loan in India.
✅ Can I use Dialabank EMI Calculator to calculate NRI home loan EMIs?
Yes, You can use the EMI calculator provided by Dialabank to calculate NRI home loans EMIs and compare the interest rates of different banks/lenders in your city.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Saurashtra Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Saurashtra Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs