TATA Capital NRI Home Loan
TATA Capital is the financial division of the mega Indian brand TATA. It is a trusted and one-stop financial solutions partner catering to the diverse needs of retail, corporate and institutional customers. It offers NRI home loans to eligible Non-Resident Indian Borrowers with a special Interest rate which begins at approx 6.5%-7%. Special concessions on Interest rates are available to women borrowers. Prepayment charges are not involved with floating interest rates. You can reach out to Dialabank for more information.
TATA Capital NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
TATA Capital NRI Home Loan Documents Required
TATA Capital NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- The age of the borrower must be between 18-65.
- Employment can be salaried or self-employed but should fulfil the income criteria.
- An NRI/PIO who has an Indian passport for any country except Pakistan and Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, China, Iran, Nepal, and Bhutan.
Features of TATA Capital NRI home loan
- United Bank of India offers affordable housing loans to eligible NRIs, PIOs and OCIs.
- Construction of property on plots allotted by development authorities such as the Agra Development Authority (ADA).
- Innovate housing loans can also be availed
- Competitive interest rates as in the market.
Apply for TATA Capital NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
The procedure of applying for a loan can be complicated sometimes. But we can simplify it through Dialabank. Dialabank is one of the first financial helplines started in India by innovative minds. With the help of Dialabank, One can get the best deals and offers available in the market. It helps you to compare all the quotations from different banks and helps you to choose the best one for you. Applying through Dialabank is also very easy and convenient. Dialabank helps you to get the best financial services with just a click Also, it provides a door-to-door service for your documents to reduce your effort and save your precious time.
TATA Capital NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Is it necessary for the borrower to be physically present in India while availing of an NRI home loan?
No, it is not necessary for the borrower to be physically present in India during the submission of your loan application or disbursal of your loan. You can appoint your Power of Attorney, acceptable by HDFC.
✅ How many days does it take to get the loan money?
It usually takes 4-7 days or more to for getting the loan amount. a lot of paperwork and inspection of your property needs to be done.
✅ IS NRI home loan’s interest more than the general home loan?
You, interest rates for NRIs are generally higher.
Table of Contents
- 1 TATA Capital NRI Home Loan
- 2 TATA Capital NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 TATA Capital NRI Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 TATA Capital NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of TATA Capital NRI home loan
- 6 Apply for TATA Capital NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 TATA Capital NRI Home Loan – FAQs