UCO Bank NRI Home Loan
UCO Bank is a prime government-owned bank. It provides suitable Non-Resident Indian borrowers beneficial house loans at charming interest rates with numerous repayment choices on extended tenures for over 20 years. In addition, the NRI home loans floating rates provide zero prepayment benefit if full or partial repayment for individual borrowers. It also offers eligible women borrowers a special interest rate concession.
UCO Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
UCO Bank NRI Home Loan Documents Required
UCO Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- For NRI Home loans, anyone between the age of 18 to 65 years can apply.
- Any NRI (Non-Resident Indian), OCI ( Oversea Citizen of India) and PIO ( Person of Indian Origin) are eligible for this loan.
- NRI Home Loan is applicable for both salaried and self-employed, including the non-professional self-employed.
Features of UCO Bank NRI Home Loans
- Home loans are available at an attractive rate of interest.
- Purchase and construct a new property easily
- Borrowers can purchase a house and still avail of the home loan.
- Eligible borrowers can assist themselves with innovative housing loan schemes.
Apply for UCO Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is a reliable and trustful financial service helpline. Dialabank helps you to get the best deals and services for NRI home loans available in the market. It assists you with the complete documentation process and even lets you compare deals from different banks that allow you to choose offers and deals that are best for you.
UCO Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Is it necessary for an applicant to be physically present in India during the availing of an NRI home loan?
No, It’s not necessary to be present physically while submitting your NRI home loan application. You can have a power of attorney for the avail of the loan on your behalf.
✅ What is the maximum age eligibility of an aspirant to apply for an NRI home loan?
The maximum age eligibility of an aspirant is 65 years for an NRI housing loan.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount an individual is eligible for?
The eligibility regarding the maximum loan amount depends on various aspects like monthly income, credit score, repayment capacity and others.
Table of Contents
- 1 UCO Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 UCO Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 UCO Bank NRI Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 UCO Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of UCO Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for UCO Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 UCO Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs