United Bank of India NRI Home Loan
Thousands of Indians immigrate to different countries for better opportunities in work, business, or education. These people are known as NRIs (Non-residential Indians ) who have an Indian passport but are living in another country for a long time. United Bank of India is offering NRI Home Loan to these people at competitive interest rates.
The basic steps to be followed for an NRI home loan are similar to a normal home loan. The difference arises in the tenure and interest rates, where the tenure is lower while the interest rates are slightly higher for NRI home loans. Dialabank, India’s most trustworthy financial helpline can assist you to get your NRI home loan, through its vast network spread across major banks including the United Bank of India.
United Bank of India NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
United Bank of India NRI Home Loan Documents Required
United Bank of India NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- The age of the borrower should be 18-65.
- Employment can be salaried or self-employed too.
- An NRI/PIO who has an Indian passport for any country except Pakistan and Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, China, Iran, Nepal, and Bhutan.
Features of United Bank of India NRI home loan
- United Bank of India offers affordable housing loans to eligible NRIs, PIOs and OCIs.
- Construction of property on plots allotted by development authorities such as the Delhi Development Authority (DDA).
- Innovate housing loans can also be availed by the eligible
- Competitive interest rates are provided
Apply for Union Bank of India NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline which helps you to get the best financial services with just a click or call 9878981144. Dialabank provides you with the best deals and offers available in the market. we help you to compare all the quotations from different banks and helps you to choose the best one for you. Applying through Dialabank is also very easy and convenient. If you have any queries related to home loans you can click here.
Union Bank of India NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ What is the maximum amount that I can get through NRI Home Loan?
The maximum home loan amount that many banks offer is of Rs. 35 crore, subject to various terms and conditions. Moreover, the maximum housing loan amount that you get varies from one lender to another.
✅ What will be my EMI?
Your EMI depends on your amount and tenure. You can easily know your EMI that you need to pay for your home loan through the EMI home loan calculator.
✅ What are the benefits of home loans for NRIs?
There are various benefits of home loans for NRIs like attractive home loan interests, a dedicated team of experts, flexible EMI repayment options, and adjustable loan tenures.
✅ What is the maximum tenure period that we can get?
The loan tenure may differ from bank to bank. However, most banks offer loans for a tenure of up to 30 years.
Table of Contents
- 1 United Bank of India NRI Home Loan
- 2 United Bank of India NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 United Bank of India NRI Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 United Bank of India NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of United Bank of India NRI home loan
- 6 Apply for Union Bank of India NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Union Bank of India NRI Home Loan – FAQs