Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
In exercise of the powers conferred by subsection (1) of section 23a of the Regional Rural Banks Act, 1976 (21 of 1976), the Central Government has amalgamated Uttar Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Kosi Kshetriya Gramin Bank (transferor Regional Rural Banks) sponsored by Central Bank of India in the state of Bihar into a single Regional Rural Bank on 1 May 2008 which is now called as Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank (transferee Regional Rural Bank) with its head office at Muzaffarpur.
NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly instalments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your house in major Indian cities with ease.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Firstly, Resident and non-resident Indians are eligible for a home loan
- People are eligible for a Home loan.
- Planters are eligible for a home loan.
- For home loans, women candidates UN agency get a concessioned rate
- For home loans, Agriculturists are eligible
- Salaried and freelance folks are eligible for home loans.
Features of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- Maximum 10.00 Lacs for Construction/Purchase of new house/flat, and a maximum 2.00 Lacs for Repair, Renovation and extension of house/flat
- Loan margin: For construction/purchase of new house: 25% of the loan amount, For Repair: 35% of Loan Amount
- Loan security: Mortgage of Land ( On which house is to be constructed)/Purchased House
- Repayment period: Maximum 15 years including moratorium for construction and maximum 5 years for Repair, renovation and extension in equated
- Interest rate: 10.25%
Apply for Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent who will serve and assist you in the entire processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can check and compare several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail yourself of the best deals and offers on a Home Loan with quick approval.
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan FAQs
✅ Can NRI take a home loan in India?
Anyone who comes under the FEMA act 1999 can apply for a home loan in India.
✅ Can I use Dialabank EMI Calculator to calculate NRI home loan EMIs?
Yes, You can use the EMI calculator provided by Dialabank to calculate NRI home loan EMIs and compare the interest rates of different banks/lenders in your city.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan FAQs