Uttarakhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, sponsored by the State Bank of India established under the RRBs Act 1976, came into existence on 1st Nov. 2012, after the amalgamation of the Two Erstwhile RRBs viz. Uttaranchal Gramin Bank, Dehradun (Sponsored by SBI) & Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Haldwani (Sponsored by Bank of Baroda)in Uttarakhand state.
NRI Home Loan enables Non-Residents Indians to buy property in India with flexible tenures, competitive interest rates, and the flexibility of equated monthly instalments. Your dream is never far away. Get hassle-free home loans from Dialabank to turn your dream home into a reality. With Dialabank NRI Home Loans, you can buy your home in major Indian cities with ease.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be a salaried or self-employed individual.
- The applicant must be of Indian Nationality or a fully registered NRI.
- The applicant must earn more than the minimum required income.
- The minimum age to apply for a Uttarakhand Gramin Bank home loan is 18 years, and the maximum is 70 years.
Features of Uttarakhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- Interest rates: The interest rates range from 70% to 7.40%.
- Storage: Free and safe document storage is provided to customers.
- Tenure: The tenure of the loan can vary from 5 to thirty years.
- Loan to Value Ratio: The LTV is ninetieth in the home loans.
- Age limit: The folks for borrowers is from twenty- four to sixty years
- Security: For security reasons, one can keep the mortgage on the property they are getting to purchase, renovate or construct.
Apply for Uttarakhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is the most trustworthy agent who will serve and assist you in the entire processing of a home loan. At Dialabank, you can check and compare several home loan options offered by various banks and NBFCs across the country. The interest rates offered are competitive with flexible repayment options. You can apply for a home loan at Dialabank for convenience without visiting the bank branch physically. Also, you can avail yourself of the best deals and offers on a Home Loan with quick approval.
FAQs for Uttarakhand Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
✅ Can I use Dialabank EMI Calculator to calculate NRI Home Loan EMIs?
Yes, You can use the EMI calculator provided by Dialabank to calculate NRI home loan EMIs and compare the interest rates of different banks/lenders in your city.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
✅ Can NRI take a home loan in India?
Anyone who comes under the FEMA act 1999 can apply for a home loan in India.