Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
Vananchal Gramin Bank is a rural bank in india which has established itself as a good competitor for other institutions. It has it’s headquarters in Dumka, Jharkhand and holds a total of 203 branches all over the state. They provide one of the most genuine interest rates in the banking industry. This type of loan is useful for many NRIs (Non Resident Indians) to attain home loans while investing in properties. It is financially a viable practice to purchase any property through home loans rather than personally paying for it.
This lets you the freedom to invest your personal funding elsewhere for better returns. Apply now at Dialabank & get great deals!
Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
Vananchal Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- Age 21+ years
- Employment Type Salaried Self-employed professional Self-employed non-professional
- Resident Type Non-Resident Indian (NRI) Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
Features of Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- Interest rates up to 10.25%.
- Tenure for loan is 10 Years.
- The bank charges processing fees up to 0.3 per cent of loan amount + GST.
- In most cases, a guarantor is required.
- Pre-closure charges are levied as per the bank’s discretion.
Apply for Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
At Dialabank.com you can now easily find and compare from a great deal of home loan options provided for NRIs offered by the top banks and NBFCs in the nation. The Home loan interest rates showcased by banks are reasonable and have flexible re-payment options. Thus, one can easily apply online instead of having to go to the lender physically. To apply with Dialabank, simply follow the few steps mentioned below and you’ll be good to go :
- Visit Dialabank for a Home Loan OR call directly at 9878981144 to get our valuable assistance.
- Go to the particular bank’s Home Loan page on the same site.
- Check the eligibility criteria and documents criteria to get a Home Loan.
- Fill out all the details required in the form given.
- Once done, our representative will soon contact you for a further stress-free process.
Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs
✅ Who qualifies as a Non-Resident Indian?
A Non-Resident Indian or an NRI is an individual residing outside India but is an Indian citizen by birth or a person of Indian origin (PIO).
✅ What is the minimum age of an NRI allowed to take a Home Loan?
The minimum age required to take a home loan for most banks is 18years, which remains the same for NRIs as well.
✅ What are the minimum and maximum home loan amounts sanctioned to NRIs?
The loan amount sanctioned to NRIs depends on the borrower’s repayment capacity, the city in which the property is located, credit history, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan
- 2 Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Interest Rate
- 3 Vananchal Gramin Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- 4 Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loans
- 6 Apply for Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan with Dialabank
- 7 Vananchal Gramin Bank NRI Home Loan – FAQs