How to Save Tax by Investing on Parents?

 Save Tax by Investing in Parents

Save Tax by Investing on Parents

The majority of the individuals throughout their life attempt a wide range of apparatuses that will help in Saving Tax. What are the results at that point? Individuals wind up giving a lot of cash. Disregard the entirety of this, as your reliant guardians can end up being an aid in charge arranging.

Need to spare yourself from the charge of an evil spirit? Follow a few stages that are given underneath:

  • You can contribute your additional assets by gifting that cash to your folks.
  • On the off chance that your folks are senior residents and have no wellspring of salary, consequently, every one of them will appreciate Rs 2.5 lakhs charge exclusion yearly.
  • If you invest about Rs 2.5 lakhs on each of your parents, you can get a return of up to 10 % that will be tax-free on your parent’s hands.
For instance:

If a person who lies in the tax bracket of 30 %, can save up to Rs 1.5 lakhs by investing in both of the parents. If your parents come under the “Super Senior citizens “category, they are eligible for a high tax-free income of about Rs 5 lakhs.

 Parameters Senior citizen Salaried individual
(30% tax bracket)
Amount invested (Rs.) 50 lakh 50 lakh
Yearly income 2.5 lakh 5 lakh
Tax liability NIL 1.5 lakh
Tax saving 1.5 lakh  Nil

Find out :

How you can save tax with the help of your family?

Keep your Parents Insured:

A portion of individuals disregard safeguarding their folks as they are now secured by their managers. A few people dither to protection for their assets guardians because of the significant expense of charges.

Nonetheless, on the off chance that your folks become sick of any basic malady you should bear the cost from your pocket. Think about the time, when you can’t pay a solitary penny from your pocket around then.

Purchase Health Insurance spread for your folks independently. In the event of any clinical emergency, it will give you adequate assets, and you can guarantee an expense derivation of Rs 15 K to Rs 20 K

under Section 80 D of the Income Tax Act.

Pay rent if living in parents’ house

If you are residing in a home, that is registered on your parent’s name. Try to get enter into a rent agreement with your parents and pay the specified rent each month. In this way, you can claim an HRA (House Rent Allowance).

Sell Shares to your parents:

If your profile has loss-making shares, consider selling off them to your parents. Maintaining the long-term capital loss on shares can be set off against long-term profits if they are sold in off-market sales and finding such potential buyers are very difficult to find.

Shares should be sold in the marketplace, and the payments should be done via cheque mode.

All of these methods are valid ways of tax reductions and are very useful for tax saving.

Read More Articles with Dialabank

Read Other Related Articles

Income Tax Department New Directive on Norms
Filing of Income Tax Returns E-file IT Returns
Getting a Tax Refund? ELSS Mutual Funds
What to do if you fail to file your income tax on or before the deadline?


I have read the Privacy Policy & Agree to Terms & Conditions and authorize Dialabank & its partner institutions to Call or SMS me with reference to my application.