Documents required for PAN Card
- PAN Card can be acquired by both Indian occupants just as NRIs.
- A wide range of assesses can get a PAN card whether it is an individual, HUF, Trust, Company, Firm, or a Co-employable Society.
- For HUFs and people who are Indian residents and occupants, they need to submit Identity verification, Address confirmation, and Date of Birth.
- For assessments like organization, Trust, LLP, and so forth, their enrollment record is needed at the hour of applying for a PAN Card.
- For any remaining assets.
What are the Documents Required for PAN Card?
PAN card or the Permanent Account Number is a 10 digit special alphanumeric number dispensed by the Income Tax Department to people. The PAN card causes the specialists to monitor all the installments and exchanges of people and organizations. It additionally goes about as an Identity verification and is an obligatory record for documenting Income Tax. People are needed to give personality evidence, Proof of address, and date of birth while applying for a PAN card. The archives are needed for applying for a PAN shift for various candidates.
Documents required for PAN Card of HUFs and Individuals (Citizens of India)
|Proof Of Identity||Proof Of Address||Proof Of Date Of Birth|
|Aadhaar Card||Aadhaar Card||Aadhaar Card|
|Voter ID card||Voter ID card||Voter ID card|
|Driving License||Driving License||Driving License|
|Ration card||Post office passbook||Matriculation certificate|
|Photo identity card issued by the Central Government or State Government||Post office passbook having an address of the applicant; or||Birth certificate|
|Pensioner card||Latest property tax assessment||Photo identity card issued by the Central Government or State Government.|
|Domicile certificate||Domicile certificate|
PAN Card Documents for NRIs
- Non-Resident Individuals candidates are needed to present the accompanying reports while applying for a PAN card:
- Duplicate of Passport
- Abroad location evidence
- 2 visa measured photos
- Duplicate of abroad bank proclamation
PAN Card Documents List for HUFs and Individuals (Not Being Citizens of India)
People and HUFs who are not residents of India require confirmation of personality and address for applying for a PAN card. Here’s is the rundown of adequate reports –
Proof of Identity
- Abroad Citizen of India card, dispensed by Government of India
- Individual of Indian Origin card dispensed by the Government of India
- Some other Citizenship ID Number, National ID Number, Taxpayer ID Number
Proof of Address
- Individual of Indian Origin card
- Abroad Citizen of India card
- Ledger explanations from the country where the individual dwells
- Enlistment endorsement gave by Office of Foreigner’s Registration and reflects Indian location.
Documents Required for PAN Card Application by Companies
The term organization incorporates
- Restricted Liability Partnership
- Relationship of Persons
The archives needed for applying for a PAN Card are as per the following:
|Company||Copy of Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Companies.|
|Partnership||Copy of partnership deed or Copy of Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Firms or|
|Trust||Copy of the certificate of registration number issued by Charity Commissioner or Copy of the trust deed|
|Limited Liability Partnership or LLP||Copy of Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of LLPs|
Documents Required for PAN Card Application by Assesses other than Individuals
Surveys other than people require Proof of Identity and Proof of address for applying for a PAN card.
Proof of Identity
- Duly attested company registration certificate issued in the country where the applicant resides.
- Copy of Registration certificate issued in India.
Proof of Address
FAQs for the Documents required for PAN Card
✅What are the charges for the PAN Card?
There are some minimal charges. For Permanent Identification Number, Rs 93 is charged in case of Indian Communication Address and case of International Rs 864 is the charge or fee.
✅Which is better NSDL or Utiitsl?
There Is no major difference between the two as both come under the Income Tax Department of India. They both have the same processing fee. But NSDL is preferred as it has more offices and better authorization.
✅What are the Documents required for PAN Card?
The documents required for PAN Card are as followed:
✅Is the date of birth proof mandatory for PAN card?
Yes, it is mandatory.
Table of Contents
- 1 Documents required for PAN Card
- 2 What are the Documents Required for PAN Card?
- 3 Documents required for PAN Card of HUFs and Individuals (Citizens of India)
- 4 PAN Card Documents for NRIs
- 5 PAN Card Documents List for HUFs and Individuals (Not Being Citizens of India)
- 6 Documents Required for PAN Card Application by Companies
- 7 Documents Required for PAN Card Application by Assesses other than Individuals
- 8 FAQs for the Documents required for PAN Card