Duplicate PAN Card
What is a PAN Card?
PAN stands for Permanent Account Number, a mandatory document needed in any financial transaction like opening bank accounts, commerce, and other economic activities. If the PAN Card is lost or misplaced, then the person can apply for a reprint of the PAN Card, and this request can be made online.
What is the process for the reprint of the PAN Card?
If you wish to apply for the reprint of your PAN Card, then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First, you will have to download or print the ‘request for the new PAN Card.’
- Then you will be asked to complete a form.
- After that, you will be asked to mention your 10-digit PAN number.
- Then you will attach a couple of passport size photos of yours and sign them carefully.
- After this, you will send the form to the NDSL centre along with the other required documents.
- You will have to make sure that you make the payment.
- NDSL, after receiving your form, will provide you with a 15-digit reference number,
- You can then also check the status of your application using the reference number.
- At last, the application will be sent to the Income Tax PAN services unit. If the information is correct, you will receive the reprint of your PAN Card within 14 days.
How to Make the Payment?
Once you are done with the process given above, you will be required to make the payment either by net banking option or credit card option or else UPI option. Now once you are done with the payment, then you will receive an acknowledgement number. This number will help you track your PAN Card application.
How to download a duplicate PAN Card using Aadhaar Card?
Now you also have an option of downloading a duplicate PAN Card using your Aadhaar Card. All you have to do is follow the steps given below:-
- You have first to visit the official website of NDSL.
- There you have to fill a form in which they will ask about your PAN, Aadhaar and DOB.
- Then you will have to check the box against the terms and conditions.
- After that, you will have to enter the CAPTCHA code.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After this, you will be bought to a new page where you will get an option of receiving an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Then you will receive an OTP and then enter it in the given box.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘validate’ option and submit the request for the duplicate PAN Card.
What is the eligibility requirement?
The eligibility requirement for the reprint of the PAN Card is as follows:-
- AOP( Association Of Persons)
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Hindu Undivided Families
What are the documents required for the reprint of the PAN Card?
The necessary documents required of the PAN Card are the following:-
- Self Attested identity proof
- Self Attested address proof
- Self Attested birth certificate
- PAN allotment letter or self-attested copy of PAN Card.
✅ How can I reprint my old PAN card?
The applicant will fill PAN Change Request Form online and submit the form. The exact format will be applicable for citizens as well as non-citizens of India. The applicant will initially select PAN Change Request along with citizenship, category, and title, enter the required details, and submit the form.
✅ How long does it take to reprint a PAN card?
✅ What is the fee for a duplicate PAN card?
Table of Contents
- 1 Duplicate PAN Card
- 2 What is a PAN Card?
- 3 What is the process for the reprint of the PAN Card?
- 4 How to Make the Payment?
- 5 How to download a duplicate PAN Card using Aadhaar Card?
- 6 What is the eligibility requirement?
- 7 What are the documents required for the reprint of the PAN Card?
- 8 FAQS