About Life Insurance Agent
Call us on 600 11 600
Life Insurance Agent
Life Insurance Agent is a licenced professional person who represents insurance companies in servicing and selling polices. To become an insurance agent person need to pass the state level insurance exam. After completed the exam, an insurance agent will keep current insurance licence. Only insurance agent has authority to sell insurance policies in the state they have licenced. Insurance Agent focusing on the insurance market which helps families, employers, business and other parties to protect beside a financial loss when policy holder die.
Life Insurance Agent: ‘Captive Agents’ or ‘Non-Captive Agents’
- Captive Life Insurance Agent sell insurance from one company.
- Non-Captive Life Insurance Agent sell multiple insurance carriers.
Insurance Agent is doing some market activities and found those people who required new or additional insurance. They persuade people to buy insurance and encourage them to signing the insurance contract.
What is Life Insurance?
Life Insurance is bond between an insurer person and the company who provide insurance and they promise to pay the precise sum of money after the death of the insured person. Life insurance designed to protect the family by providing enough covers as benefits.
Need for Life Insurance
Insurance is needed because it financially helps the policy owner family after the loved ones death. If person loss the income, then life insurance covers all the loss depending on the policy the person choose. Life insurance is a solution to provide a secure life to the policy owner family. It is unique investments that help to meet the needs like:
Saving Life important goal.
Benefits of Life Insurance
A few benefits of life insurance as:
- Life Insurance offers tax benefits.
- A few product offers loan against plan.
- Retirement plan offers.
- Family financial condition is secure on the death of the policy holders.
- A Life Insurance product offers for different life stages.
Life Insurance: Different Plans
Life Insurance covers different types of plans:
1. Term Plan: Term Plan covers risk during the selected phase of time. It is much less expensive as compared to others plan. It has:
– Protector Plan.
– Protector Plus Plan.
2. Whole Life Insurance: Whole Life Insurance or Permanent Life Insurance risk covers for the whole life of the policy owner. It has:
– Vision Plan.
3. Child Plan: This plan gives the best future and fulfills other needs of growing children. It just covers the risk on the life of the child. It has:
– Dream Child Plan.
– Bachat Child Plan.
4. Retirement Plan: This plan helpful when person has no earning income from employment or when he got retirement from job. This plan helps the retired person to give money in the form of pension to fulfill the basic requirements. It has:
– Dream Life Plan.
– Classic Life Plan.
5. Unit Linked Insurance Plan: ULIP offers returns on investments. It provides cover against death. This plan offers long term saving with maximum benefits. It has:
– Dream Endowment Plan.
– Foresight Plan.
– Future Protect Plan.
– Future Protect Plus Plan.