About Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
Bank of Baroda brings to you a modern mixture of a loan and over set up service with versatile payback options against the protection of your immovable residence.
Benefits: Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- Ideal use of idle property.
- Withdraw money as your need.
- Deposit surplus money / regular income / salary and save interest.
- Flexibility to take away cash placed previously.
- Can be acquired either as facility or need loan as per your need.
Salient Features: Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- Limit: Minimum: Rs. 1,oo,ooo
- Maximum areas:Rural areas: Rs. 5,oo,ooo, Other areas: Rs. 100,oo,ooo
- Repayment Loan: Highest possible 84 EMIs
- Easy Documentation.
- Mortgage from other financial institutions can be taken over.
Eligibility: Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- Salaried-Employees / Professional, Self-Employed & Other income tax assesses for last 3 years with a minimum gross annual income of Rs. 60000.
- Age: Minimum 21 years.
Income Criteria: Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
- Salaried: 36 times of net monthly income
- Others: 3.5 times of net annual income (average of last 3 years)
Documents: Bank of Baroda Loan Against Property
Income proof (Form 16 along with salary certificate from the employer)
Professional / Self-employed:
- I.T. returns for previous 3 years.
- Latest income tax assessment order.
- Income certificate from appropriate revenue authority like SDO (for agriculturist).
- Original title deeds of the property offered for loan.
- Paid receipt of latest maintenance, water tax and any other taxes.
- Nonencumbrance letter from co-op society.
- Permission to create Equitable Loan from society.
- Previous 6 months bank statements of financial institutions account.