7. Income Documents for Salaried Individuals for ING Vysya Bank Loan Against Property:
1. A brief write-up on the profile of business covering the nature of business activity, number of years in business, products / services, infrastructure, number of employees, branch network, if any, suppliers, distribution, buyers/clients, performance highlights, future business plans and assets.
2. Income Tax Returns for the past 3 years duly certified by a Chartered Accountant and duly acknowledged by IT authorities.
3. Certified copies of Audited Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss account statements for the previous 3 completed financial years, wherever necessary.
4. IT Assessment Order for financial years for which assessment has been latest completed.
5. State Sales Tax /Central Sales Tax Registration No. or any other certificate for licensing business
6. Photocopies of Advance Tax payments.
7. SOA (Statements of Account) of the Salary / Business account for the last 6 months from where PDCs will be issued.
8. Any other document that may be required by the bank