All About Rourkela Loan Against Property
Find the Best Rate On Rourkela Loan Against Property
10.0% to 12.5% (floating rate)
Min Amt : Rs 2 Lacs | Max Amt : Rs 10 Crs
1 Yr to 15 Years
85% of property value
Pre Closure Charges
0 % to 2 % of outstanding loan amount
Find the Best Loan Against Property Offer in Rourkela
Apply Online on www.dialabank.com or Call us at 9878981166
Dialabank.com helps you find the best offer for Loan Against Property in Rourkela
- Personalised Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Loan Against Property offer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Loan Against Property and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Loan Against Property players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers Home service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Mortgage Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Loan Against Property search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Fixed interest rate Loan Against Property
- Loans Against Property allow the repayment in fixed equal monthly installments over the entire period of the loan. The interest rates in such a case are fixed and don’t change with market fluctuations. A fixed rate LAP is excellent for those who are good at budgeting and want a fixed monthly repayment schedule, which is easy to budget and doesn’t fluctuate.
Floating interest rate Loan Against Property
- Loan Against Property is tied up to a base rate plus a floating element thereof. So, if the base rate varies the floating interest rate also varies. If the floating rate goes over the fixed rate, it will be for some period of the loan not for the entire tenure. The interest rates will surely fall over a long period and thus floating interest rate brings a lot of savings.
Eligibility Criteria For Rourkela Loan Against Property
- When computing loan eligibility, banks take into account the applicant’s age, salary, repayment/credit history, savings, profession, property location, and other loans. Some professions are categorized as negative or risky by the lenders while some jobs fall in the preferred list. As a thumb rule, the EMI for your Loan Against Property must not exceed 40 percent of your gross monthly income.
Following are other factors helping in evaluation of Loan Against Property eligibility:
- Nature of Job: Most home financing companies carry a list of ‘negative’ professions. This can cause a lot of hassles for the individual coming from such professions before being finally getting the loan amount.
- Property Location: Likewise, they may consult another list known to carry ‘negative areas’. Any individual applying for the loan against a home in such areas may not be granted the loan by home finance companies. The same is the case with the property falling within the geographical limits as defined by the home financing institutions.
- Personal Details of individual: Personal details of the individual are another factor that is taken into account by home finance companies. It may or may not contain credit history of the individual as per the formalities to be filled with the concerned institution. All these factors help the lenders in deciding the individual’s mortgage loan eligibility.
Rourkela is located On the north western tip of the Indian state of Orissa at the heart of a rich mineral belt. It is situated about 340 kms north of state capital Bhubaneswar. It is also surrounded by a range of hills and encircled by the rivers. This city contains one of the largest steel plants of the Steel Authority of India Limited.
|Leading Loan Against Property Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank Loan Against Property||HDFC Loan Against Property||ICICI Loan Against Property||CitiBank Loan Against Property||Other Banks|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.