All About State Bank Of Travancore Loan Against Property
State Bank Of Travancore loan against property is commonly known as ‘suvidha loan’. This loan can be availed in a hassle free process from the bank to meet any urgent financial requirement like education, vacation, renovation, wedding, etc. State Bank Of Travancore loan against property is a general purpose loan and an efficient financial tool available to individuals and families, professionals, etc.
People Usually Go Ahead For This Loan For The Following Reasons:
- It is cheaper to Personal Loan
- It usually has a longer tenure which makes it affordable for people
- The documentation and approval process is much faster
SBT loan against property reviews shows that the competitive SBT loan against property interest rate is the reason for many businesses opting for SBT loan against property.
State Bank Of Travancore Loan Against Property Interest Rate:
SBT Loan Against Property rate is 14.50% to 15.50% p.a linked to base rate that is subject to change.
Eligibility: State Bank Of Travancore Loan Against Property
- Employees of government, quasi-government, reputed companies or establishments can avail SBT loan against property
- Professionals, self employed and others who are income tax assesses.
- Engaged in agricultural and allied activities.
- Net monthly income of Rs.12, 000 for salaried persons or net annual income of Rs.1,50,000 in the case of others.
- A customer availing SBT loan against property rate should not be more than 60 years old at the time of sanction.
- Whosoever is able to meet the SBT loan against property eligibility criteria is eligible for SBT loan against property.
Documents Required For State Bank Of Travancore Loan Against Property Are:
- Application Form
- Proof Of Identity
- Proof Of Address
- Two Photograph
- Financial Statements Profit And Loss Account, Balance Sheet
- Income Tax Return For Last 2 Years, Property Documents
- Title Deed, Tax Receipts, Possession Certificate Etc.
SBT loan against property reviews shows that documents required are specific to purpose of Loan and additional details for documents required are available in the branch. SBT loan against property reviews shows that SBT loan against property interest rate can be availed for maximum loan tenure of 10 years. The loan can be repaid in easy Equated Monthly Installments through post dated cheques, online EMI payment or direct debit from bank account. The loan can be processed in 7 working days once the documents have been submitted.
Prepayment and Late Fee Charges: State Bank Of Travancore Loan Against Property
If the loan is paid back before the tenure it is known as prepayment. SBT prepayment and late payment charges can be checked at the nearest branch. Service tax and other taxes are applicable as per the rate prevailing in the market. The maximum and minimum loan amount will depend according to the value of then property as decided by the bank.
|Leading Loan Against Property Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Axis Bank||HDFC||ICICI||Citibank||Other Banks|
|CURRENT HOME LOAN INTEREST RATES||EMI CALCULATOR|