About Syndicate Bank Loan Against Property
The expenses in the family are ever increasing, and syndicate bank has helped many meet such expenses. The hassle free loan against property scheme from syndicate bank is known as ‘syndmortgage’.
This loan can be availed for variety of family or business needs like education, vacation, renovation, wedding, etc. Syndicate bank loan against property is a unique general purpose loan that allows fulfilling all your dreams.
People Usually Go Ahead For This Loan For The Following Reasons:
- It Is Cheaper To Personal Loan
- It Usually Has A Longer Tenure Which Makes It Affordable For People
- The Documentation And Approval Process Is Much Faster
Interest Rate is 15.75% PA linked to base rate that is subject to change. Any changes are specified from time to time and applicable.
Eligibility for Syndicate Bank Loan Against Property
- Bonafide Owners Of Residential Or Commercial Property In Their Names
- Purchasers Of House Plots Approved By Housing Boards Or Development Authorities Of Towns, Cities And Metros.
- Applicant Should Not Be More Than 55 Years Old At The Time Of Sanction.
Documents Required for Syndicate Bank Loan Against Property:
- Application Form
- Proof Of Identity
- Proof Of Address
- Two Photographs
Other Required Documents:
- Financial Statements Profit And Loss Account, Balance Sheet
- Its For Last 3 Years, Property Documents (Title Deed, Tax Receipts, Possession Certificate) etc.