Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Features
|Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan 2020|
|Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Amount||Max. up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Interest Rate||8.05%|
|Mudra Loan Amount: Shishu scheme||Up to Rs. 50,000|
|Mudra Loan Amount: Kishore scheme||Between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 5 lakh|
|Mudra Loan Amount: Tarun scheme||Between Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh|
Please Note: The above rates, fees, and charges are subject to change
- Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan requires minimum paperwork and documentation
- Fast, easy, and hassle-free approvals and disbursals
- The main aim of Mudra Loan is for the stage of growth/development and funding needs of the micro-units and business owners.
Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Purpose
Following is a list of the activities that can be covered under MUDRA loans:
Transport Vehicle: Purchase of transport vehicles for transportation of goods and passengers such as auto-rickshaws, small goods transport vehicles, 3 wheelers, e-rickshaws, taxis, etc. Tractors/Tractor Trolleys/Power Tillers used only for commercial purposes are also eligible for assistance under PMMY. Two Wheelers used for commercial purposes are also eligible for coverage under PMMY.
Community, Social & Personal Service Activities: Salons, beauty parlors, gymnasium, boutiques, tailoring shops, dry cleaning, cycle, and motorcycle repair shops, DTP and Photocopying Facilities, Medicine Shops, Courier Agents, etc.
Food Products Sector: Papad making, achaar making, jam/jelly making, agricultural produce preservation at the rural level, sweet shops, small service food stalls and day to day catering/canteen services, cold chain vehicles, cold storages, ice-making units, ice cream making units, biscuit, bread and bun making, etc.
Textile Products Sector / Activity: Handloom, power loom, khadi activity, chikan work, zari and zardozi work, traditional embroidery and handwork, traditional dyeing and printing, apparel design, knitting, cotton ginning, computerized embroidery, stitching, and other textile non-garment products such as bags, vehicle accessories, furnishing accessories, etc.
Business loans for Traders and Shopkeepers: Financial support for on lending to individuals for running their shops/trading & business activities/service enterprises and non-farm income-generating activities with a beneficiary loan size of up to 10 lakh per enterprise/borrower.
Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Types
Micro or small business owners can opt for this category of Mudra Loan. The particular business can apply for up to Rs. 50,000 in the loan amount. This scheme is specifically customized for those who need a small capital to set-up their new business. To avail of this loan, the applicants have to present their business ideas.
The business owners who have a running business and want to expand it as a more viable enterprise can opt for this category of Mudra Loan. The particular business can apply from Rs. 50,000 up to Rs. 5 lakhs in the loan amount. To avail of this loan, the business must fill the loan application and should present proper business documents to showcase the business’s current status in the market.
Small business owners who have a full-fledged running business and want to expand more can opt for this category of Mudra Loan. The particular business can apply for up to Rs. 10 lakhs in the loan amount.
About Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan
Mudra Loan which refers to Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency Ltd. comes under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme (PMMY). The PMMY was launched in the year 2015 by the Prime Minister of India. Deutsche Bank is one of the leading banks and thus it proudly offers Mudra loans among other services.
The loan facilitates micro-credit to small scale industries ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs. Deutsche Bank PMMY Mudra Loan is offered at a very low-interest rate when compared to other private sector banks.
Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Eligibility Criteria
- MUDRA loan applicant should be generating minimum revenues to be eligible for loan under any category.
- A vegetable shop vendor, machinery shop, manufacturing units, food service units, artisans, small industries, anyone can apply for the MUDRA loan in DEUTSCHE BANK.
- All kinds of trading, manufacturing, and service sector entrepreneurs are given loans under pmmy scheme.
Deutsche Bank Mudra loan documents required
Like any other loan, the MUDRA loan also needs KYC documentation done. Since it is a collateral-free loan, it is easier in deciding to go for the loan.
- Address proof
- Aaadhar card
- Pan card
- Photographs of applicants
- Business identity proof and address proof
- The income statement of 6 months.
- Supplier details like machinery vendor name, quotation of machinery needed to be bought.
If the loan is taken for working capital, then the MUDRA loan applicant needs to submit the following documents too.
- Business address proof
- Business registration certificate
- Proof of continuity of business
- 2 years income tax returns
- 12 months bank statement
- Business vintage proof.
Deutsche Bank Mudra Card
A Mudra card is a debit card that is issued against the loan taken under the PMMY account.
MUDRA Card can be used in multiple withdrawals and credits to manage the working capital limit in a cost-efficient manner at the same time keeping the interest burden to a minimum.
A MUDRA Card can be operated across the country for withdrawal of cash from any ATM/micro ATM and also make payment through any ‘Point of Sale’ machines.
How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan?
- Visit Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the Mudra loan link.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana offered by the Deutsche Bank and fill a user-friendly online application form for Mudra Loan.
- One of our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you for further process
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on +919878981166.
Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Agent and Contact Number
Dialabank causes you to locate the most ideal alternative of Banks and NBFCs by furnishing you with an itemized market examination of various banks so you can settle on the correct decision.
Deutsche Bank Mudra loan FAQs
✅ What is the interest rate Deutsche Bank Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
The interest rates charged on the Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana scheme is 8.05% and but also vary on the credit history of the borrower.
✅ Is there any subsidy for the Deutsche Bank Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
Presently there are no subsidies available on the PMMY scheme.
✅ Is there any security needed for the Deutsche Bank Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
Loans under the PMMY scheme are unsecured in nature; thus, the borrower does not need to keep anything as collateral or security with the lender.
✅ Is a guarantor required for the Deutsche Bank Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
Loans under the PMMY scheme are unsecured; therefore, no form of security is required.
|Baroda UP Gramin Bank Mudra Loan||CCCB Mudra Loan|
|BRKGB Mudra Loan||Catholic Syrian Bank Mudra Loan|
|BCC Bank Mudra Loan||DBGB Mudra Loan|
|CSF Mudra Loan||Dena Bank Mudra Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Features
- 2 Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Purpose
- 3 Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Types
- 4 About Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan
- 5 Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Deutsche Bank Mudra loan documents required
- 7 Deutsche Bank Mudra Card
- 8 How to Apply for Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan?
- 9 Deutsche Bank Mudra Loan Agent and Contact Number
- 10 Deutsche Bank Mudra loan FAQs