IIFL Mudra loan features
|IIFL Mudra Loan 2020|
|IIFL Mudra Loan Amount||Max. up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|IIFL Mudra Loan Interest Rate||8.05%|
|Mudra Loan Amount: Shishu scheme||Up to Rs. 50,000|
|Mudra Loan Amount: Kishore scheme||Between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 5 lakh|
|Mudra Loan Amount: Tarun scheme||Between Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh|
Please Note: The above rates, fees, and charges are subject to change.
- A flexible monthly repayment option is available.
- No processing fees or other charges for loan processing
- There are affordable Interest Rates.
- The PMMY scheme will cover the overdraft facility extended to all eligible PMJDY beneficiaries.
IIFL Mudra loan Purpose
- Transport Vehicle: Purchase of transport vehicles for transportation of merchandise and travelers, for example, auto-carts, little products transport vehicles, 3 wheelers, e-carts, taxis, and so forth Farm vehicles/Tractor Trolleys/Power Tillers utilized uniquely for business intentions are likewise qualified for help under PMMY. Bikes utilized for business objects are additionally qualified for inclusion under PMMY.
- Network, Social and Personal Service Activities: Salons, salons, gym, boutiques, fitting shops, cleaning, cycle, and cruiser fix shops, DTP and Photocopying Facilities, Medicine Shops, Courier Agents, and so on.
- Food Products Sector: Papad making, achaar making, jam/jam making, horticultural produce safeguarding at the country level, sweet shops, little help food slows down and everyday cooking/flask administrations, cold chain vehicles, cold stockpiles, ice-production units, frozen yogurt making units, scone, bread and bun making, and so on
- Textile Products Sector / Activity: Handloom, power loom, khadi movement, chikan work, zari and zardozi work, customary weaving and handwork, conventional coloring and printing, clothing configuration, sewing, cotton ginning, mechanized weaving, sewing, and other material non-piece of clothing items, for example, packs, vehicle embellishments, outfitting adornments, and so forth.
IIFL Mudra loan types
Mudra Loans are classifications under three sorts which are referenced beneath with loan sum:
The loan sum offered is up to Rs 50,000. This scheme is specifically customized for those who need a small capital to set-up their new business. To avail of this loan, the applicants have to present their business ideas.
The loan sum offered is between Rs 50,000 and Rs 5 lakh. To benefit from this loan, the business must fill the loan application and should introduce legitimate business archives to exhibit the business’ present status in the market.
The loan sum offered is between Rs 5 lakh and Rs 10 lakh. Small business owners who have a full-fledged running business and need to grow more can pick this classification of Mudra Loan.
About IIFL Mudra loan
Micro Unit Development and Refinance Agency Ltd (MUDRA) has been issued by Honorable Prime Minister on 8th April 2015 as another monetary element, for creating and renegotiating as last-mile budgetary middle people, similar to, Banks, NBFCs, Micro Financial Institution (MFI), and so forth who are in the matter of loaning to even the littlest of the Micro Enterprises in assembling, exchanging and administration area. The meaning of miniature unit for the reasons for MUDRA’s exercises ought not to be connected with MSME or some other Act. This section fundamentally comprises of Non-Farm Enterprises in assembling; exchanging and benefits whose credit needs are up-to Rs.10Lakh.
IIFL Mudra Loan Eligibility Criteria
Non–Corporate Small Business Segment (NCSB) comprising of millions of proprietorship/partnership firms running as Small Manufacturing Units, Service Sector Units, Shopkeepers, Fruits / Vegetable Vendors, Truck Operators, Food-service Units, Repair Shops, Machine Operators, Small Industries, Artisans, Food Processors, and Others, in Rural and Urban Areas.
IIFL Mudra loan documents required
Following are the set of documents that must be procured by the applicant while applying for an SME loan from IIFL:
- Duly signed and filled in the application form with recent photographs of all co-applicants
- ID proof like Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- Address proof like Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, and Passport
- IT Returns and financial statements of the previous 2 years
- Last 6 months’ bank statements
- VAT Returns/ Sales Tax/ GST return for the previous year
- Additional documents might be needed for credit assessment and processing of loan request
The borrower must repay the loan in the form of Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI). This amount is calculated based on the loan amount, loan tenure, and the interest rate charged. The EMI can be paid through Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) or direct debit. You can also repay the loan any time after 6 months of loan tenure with applicable foreclosure charges.
IIFL Mudra Card
A Mudra card is a debit card that is issued against the loan taken under the PMMY account.
MUDRA Card can be used in multiple withdrawals and credits to manage the working capital limit in a cost-efficient manner at the same time keeping the interest burden to a minimum.
A MUDRA Card can be operated across the country for withdrawal of cash from any ATM/micro ATM and also make payment through any ‘Point of Sale’ machines.
How to Apply for IIFL Mudra Loan?
- Visit Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the Mudra loan link.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana offered by the IIFL and fill a user-friendly online application form for Mudra Loan.
- One of our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you for further process
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on +919878981166.
IIFL Mudra Loan Agent and Contact Number
Dialabank causes you to locate the most ideal alternative of Banks and NBFCs by furnishing you with an itemized market examination of various banks so you can settle on the correct decision.
IIFL Mudra loan FAQs
✅ What is the interest rate IIFL Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
The interest rates charged on the Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana scheme is 8.05% and but also vary on the credit history of the borrower.
✅ Is there any subsidy for the IIFL Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
Presently there are no subsidies available on the PMMY scheme.
✅ Is there any security needed for the IIFL Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
Loans under the PMMY scheme are unsecured in nature; thus, the borrower does not need to keep anything as collateral or security with the lender.
✅ Is a guarantor required for the IIFL Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
Loans under the PMMY scheme are unsecured; therefore, no form of security is required.
Table of Contents