J and K Bank Mudra Loan features
|J and K Bank Mudra Loan 2020|
|J and K Bank Mudra Loan Amount||Max. up to Rs. 10 lakh|
|J and K Bank Mudra Loan Interest Rate||8.05%|
|Mudra Loan Amount: Shishu scheme||Up to Rs. 50,000|
|Mudra Loan Amount: Kishore scheme||Between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 5 lakh|
|Mudra Loan Amount: Tarun scheme||Between Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh|
- Quick, simple, and bother free endorsements and disbursals
- There are moderate Interest Rates.
- The credit is effectively and rapidly available.
- J and K Bank PMMY Mudra Loan requires the least desk work and documentation
J and K Bank Mudra Loan Purpose
- Transport Vehicle: Purchase of transport vehicles for transportation of merchandise and travelers, for example, auto-carts, little products transport vehicles, 3 wheelers, e-carts, taxis, and so forth Farm vehicles/Tractor Trolleys/Power Tillers utilized uniquely for business intentions are likewise qualified for help under PMMY. Bikes utilized for business objects are additionally qualified for inclusion under PMMY.
- Network, Social and Personal Service Activities: Salons, salons, gym, boutiques, fitting shops, cleaning, cycle, and cruiser fix shops, DTP and Photocopying Facilities, Medicine Shops, Courier Agents, and so on.
- Food Products Sector: Papad making, achaar making, jam/jam making, horticultural produce safeguarding at the country level, sweet shops, little help food slows down and everyday cooking/flask administrations, cold chain vehicles, cold stockpiles, ice-production units, frozen yogurt making units, scone, bread and bun making, and so on
- Textile Products Sector / Activity: Handloom, power loom, khadi movement, chikan work, zari and zardozi work, customary weaving and handwork, conventional coloring and printing, clothing configuration, sewing, cotton ginning, mechanized weaving, sewing, and other material non-piece of clothing items, for example, packs, vehicle embellishments, outfitting adornments, and so forth.
J and K Bank Mudra loan types
Mudra Loans are classifications under three sorts which are referenced beneath with loan sum:
The loan sum offered is up to Rs 50,000. This scheme is specifically customized for those who need a small capital to set-up their new business. To avail of this loan, the applicants have to present their business ideas.
The loan sum offered is between Rs 50,000 and Rs 5 lakh. To benefit from this loan, the business must fill the loan application and should introduce legitimate business archives to exhibit the business’ present status in the market.
The loan sum offered is between Rs 5 lakh and Rs 10 lakh. Small business owners who have a full-fledged running business and need to grow more can pick this classification of Mudra Loan.
About J and K Bank Mudra Loan
Mudra Loan which alludes to Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency Ltd. goes under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana conspire (PMMY). The PMMY was dispatched in the year 2015 by the Prime Minister of India. J&K Bank is one of the main banks and in this manner, it gladly offers Mudra credits among different administrations.
The advance encourages miniature credit to little scope businesses going from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs. J&K Bank PMMY Mudra Loan is offered at a low financing cost when contrasted with other private area banks.
J and K Bank Mudra Loan Eligibility Criteria
The MUDRA scheme has certain qualification models and will be given to the individuals who fall under this qualification. The qualification standards for MUDRA credit in J and K Bank will be as per the following:
- MUDRA loan applicant should be generating minimum revenues to be eligible for loan under any category.
- A vegetable shop vendor, machinery shop, manufacturing units, food service units, artisans, small industries, anyone can apply for the MUDRA loan in JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK.
- All kinds of trading, manufacturing, and service sector entrepreneurs are given loans under this scheme.
J and K Bank Mudra Loan documents required
Like any other loan, the MUDRA loan also needs KYC documentation done. Since it is a collateral-free loan, it is easier in deciding to go for the loan.
- Address proof
- Aaadhar card
- Pan card
- Photographs of applicants
- Business identity proof and address proof
- The income statement of 6 months.
- Supplier details like machinery vendor name, quotation of machinery needed to be bought.
If the loan is taken for working capital, then the MUDRA loan applicant needs to submit the following documents too.
- Business address proof
- Business registration certificate
- Proof of continuity of business
- 2 years income tax returns
- 12 months bank statement
- Business vintage proof.
J and K Bank Mudra Card
A Mudra card is a debit card that is issued against the loan taken under the PMMY account.
MUDRA Card can be used in multiple withdrawals and credits to manage the working capital limit in a cost-efficient manner at the same time keeping the interest burden to a minimum.
A MUDRA Card can be operated across the country for withdrawal of cash from any ATM/micro ATM and also make payment through any ‘Point of Sale’ machines.
How to Apply for J and K Bank Mudra Loan?
- Visit Dialabank.
- Go to the loan section and click on the Mudra loan link.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana offered by J&K Bank and fill a user-friendly online application form for Mudra Loan.
- One of our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you for further process
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on +919878981166.
J and K Bank Mudra Loan Agent and Contact Number
Dialabank causes you to locate the most ideal alternative of Banks and NBFCs by furnishing you with an itemized market examination of various banks so you can settle on the correct decision.
J and K Bank Mudra Loan FAQs
✅ What is the interest rate J&K Bank Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
The interest rates charged on the PMMY scheme is 8.05% and but also vary on the credit history of the borrower.
✅ Is there any subsidy for the J&K Bank Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
Presently there are no subsidies available on the PMMY scheme.
✅ Is there any security needed for the J&K Bank Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
Loans under the PMMY scheme are unsecured in nature; thus, the borrower does not need to keep anything as collateral or security with the lender.
✅ Is a guarantor required for the J&K Bank Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme?
Loans under the PMMY scheme are unsecured; therefore, no form of security is required.
Table of Contents
- 1 J and K Bank Mudra Loan features
- 2 J and K Bank Mudra Loan Purpose
- 3 J and K Bank Mudra loan types
- 4 About J and K Bank Mudra Loan
- 5 J and K Bank Mudra Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 J and K Bank Mudra Loan documents required
- 7 J and K Bank Mudra Card
- 8 How to Apply for J and K Bank Mudra Loan?
- 9 J and K Bank Mudra Loan Agent and Contact Number
- 10 J and K Bank Mudra Loan FAQs