German luxury car manufacturer company BMW Unveiled New Variant in X3 with a price tag of Rs 59.9 lakh. The new BMW X3 xDrive 30d M Sport is powered by a 3-liter six-cylinder diesel engine and is locally assembled at the company’s Chennai plant, BMW India said in a statement.
With the launch of the new variant, BMW X3 is now available in the choice of two engines – BMW X3 xDrive 30d M Sport and BMW X3 xDrive 20d.
BMW X3 xDrive30d M Sports’ Features:
- Maker: BMW
- Model: X3
- M Aerodynamic package
- Side sills with additional lighting
- Body-colored sill covers, wheel arch trim, and door trim
- Sports seats for driver
- Multi-function M leather steering wheel
- Panorama glass roof
- BMW Driving Experience Control switch
- Next-generation BMW iDrive
- Harman Kardon surround sound system
- Park Distance Control (PDC) rear and front along with the rearview camera
- Size: compact
- Body: SUV
BMW X3 xDrive 30d Sport will come with a 3.0-liter 6-cylinder in-line diesel engine that delivers 258 bhp with a maximum power of 560 Nm. The engine has 8-speed automatic transmissions and can give you a speed of 0-100 km/hour in 5.9 seconds. The best speed of this car is 232Km/hour.
The BMW X3 xDrive is sporty, elegant, and delivers impressive performance that can make your journey mesmerizing and wonderful.