Hyundai Cars in India
To maintain the momentum in this pre-festive season, Hyundai India has fired the bullet by offering discounts and gift offers worth rupees 70,000. Hyundai is giving these discounts on most of the cars except the best selling Elite i20. The company doesn’t want to miss the opportunities of this Monsoon and festive season. The scheme is named as “Monsoon Splash Offer” and giving advantages up to Rs. 70,000 to the customers.
Hyundai has launched its most awaited product Hyundai Creta on July 21, 2015. The company aims to expand its market size and is planning to launch an MPV in the next year. Hyundai is getting strong competition from its biggest rival Maruti Suzuki. In the list of top-selling cars of June 2015, Suzuki has covered the top 4 places. Only 2 cars of Hyundai, Grand i10, and Elite i20 have come on the list.
The company is providing heavy discounts on its latest car Hyundai Verna that has got a revived version this year named Verna Fluidic. Hyundai has sold only 1,620 units of Verna in a month. The car failed to increase its sales even after getting a refreshed look and design and continued to get third place in its segment. The top two cars in the mid-sedan segment are Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City.
Hyundai is offering discounts on the following cars:
- Hyundai Verna (Petrol & Diesel) – Savings up to Rs. 50,000
- Hyundai Grand i10 (Petrol & Diesel) – Savings up to Rs. 26,000
- Hyundai Eon Petrol – Savings up to Rs. 23,500
- Hyundai Eon CNG – Savings up to Rs. 26,000
- Hyundai i10 Petrol – Savings up to Rs. 37,500
- Hyundai i10 CNG – Savings up to Rs. 42,500
- Hyundai Xcent (Petrol & Diesel) – Savings up to Rs. 28,000
- Hyundai Elantra (Petrol & Diesel) – Savings up to Rs. 60,000
- Hyundai Santa Fe – Savings up to Rs. 70,000
So, this is the best time to buy a Hyundai Car. This festive season if you are also looking for a Hyundai Car, go for it. Save up to Rs. 70,000 and Drive your dream car home. Get offers on Car Loan now. Avail the Best Car Loan for Hyundai Cars at the lowest interest rates and cash this tempting offer.
BMW has cut the prices of its cars