PIONEER Heritage, the first metal credit card is launched by the Induslnd Bank, Mumbai in company with Mastercard. This newly launched metal credit card is prepared with the best-in-class features and made to meet all the requirements for all the Indian professionals and entrepreneurs.
Mr. Samir Dewan, Head – Affluent Banking, IndusInd Bank, on the launch of a new metal credit card said that it is important to fulfill their customer’s needs and provide them with the most important experiences. They believe that this new credit card would offer all the Indian Professionals and entrepreneurs in case of travel, lifestyle, wellness, and luxury groups which thereby offers the rich customers a supreme banking experience.
Mr. Aman Ahuja, Vice President, Product, and Innovation, South Asia, Mastercard on the launch of this new metal credit card said that Mastercard is very much satisfied to collaborate with Induslnd Bank in the launch of their first new metal credit card named as “PIONEER Heritage.” In India, the number is growing by 12-13% every year in the case of millionaires.
There are certain key benefits of the ‘IndusInd Bank Pioneer Heritage Credit Card.’ These are as follows:
1) without any complications, the card can be used in the International as well as domestic lounges.
2) If the cardholder meets the minimum spends criteria of ₹10,00,000 or more then there’s an abdication on card annual fee (the spend is combined of both Primary and all Add-on Cards if any) during the period.
3)Lifetime abdication of late payment charges, advance cash fee, and over-limit fee applicable.
4) An opportunity to play free golf games and attending lessons at selected golf courses.
5) An opportunity to get 4 free movie tickets per quarter and also a 20% discount on bookmyshow.com events.
6) Free membership for the cardholder and his/her spouse to the Club ITC Culinaire.
7) ₹2.5 crores free personal air accident cover.
8) ₹1,00,000 lost baggage insurance.
9) ₹75,000 loss of travel document insurance.
IndusInd Bank helps to fulfill the needs of both the corporate customer and consumer needs since 1994. Until 30th September 2020, the bank has 1910 branches and 2785 ATMs.