State Bank of India has initiated Automated Deposit and Withdrawal Machine is not only meant for withdrawing cash, but you can also avail key banking facilities.
The Cash Deposit Machine gives much better results as an ATM-like machine allows the customers to deposit cash directly into the account. Moreover, the customer can also use this machine for instant credit without visiting the branch. The transaction receipt provides an updated account balance.
Following are some major points that you should know about the services available on SBI.
- The customer can quickly deposit the cash and withdraw it without visiting the branch.
- SBI allows customers to do paperless transactions.
- SBI bank allows cash deposit and withdrawal both facilities at the same time
- The customer can also deposit cash in PPF, RD, and loan accounts. Moreover, the deposits are instant credit into self or third party SBI.
- The customer can make upto 200 currency notes that can easily deposit in a single transaction
- The ADWM accepts denominations of Rs, 100, 200 500 and 2000
- There are no hidden charges for depositing cash in a self account using an SBI debit card.
- There is a nominal fee of Rs. 22 plus GST for a careless deposit. The cash deposit uses an SME Insta debit card
- The cash withdrawal can also withdraw cash through the machine of SBI and other bank accounts.
- It also supports careless cash withdrawal in Yono cash enabled ADWMs
- With the acceptance inflow of funds in the account, the customer can use the service to check the current available balance in the account. This service is only eligible after getting Green Pin by selecting the view option as the balance is displayed on the screen.
- The customer can also keep records of the transactions in the account by availing these services.