Get Instant Personal Loan
In an hour of financial emergency, what will you do? There are many options such as borrowing money from friends or relatives, right? But the best way of financing is to Get Instant Personal Loan. There are numerous banks and financial institutions from where you can easily avail of a Personal Loan at an affordable rate of interest and minimum documentation. If you want to avail a personal loan, visit DialaBank for a hassle-free experience.
A Personal Loan comes under the category of short-term loans. Being a borrower it’s compulsory to repay the loan amount within a short time. The loans are also known as Emergency Loans. In Personal Loan, you no need to give any security or collateral and that’s why loan amount sanctioned to you is at the higher interest rate as compared to other loans.
- While applying for a Personal Loan, the bank or lender won’t ask a reason or purpose.
- Personal Loan Interest rates are generally higher because of no guarantee requirement and short repayment tenure.
- The bank approves the loan within a day or a few days
- Details of Personal Loan’s fees, charges, and penalties for non-repayment will be given the fine print of the loan agreement.
- Any default in repayment will affect your credit score
Quick Online Personal Loan
People prefer to apply for a personal loan online rather than the offline process as it is time-saving and convenient. Within a few clicks, you can get the best deals in the market and personalized assistance on any query as well.
- Firstly, the process is completely paperless and eco-friendly
- With few clicks, you will get the approval your loan
- You can upload the required documents online
- If documents are correct, the loan will be disbursed within a day
- Identity Proof such as Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN or Voter ID
- Residence Proof such as Driving License, Voter ID or Passport
- Age Proof such as Passport, Voter ID, Birth Certificate or Driving License
- Income Proof such as bank statement and salary slips of the previous 6 months
- A borrower should be an Indian citizen
- Age should be 21 years if a person is salaried and 25 years if a person is self-employed
- The maximum age of the applicant can be 60 years at the end of the loan tenure.
- Net income should be around Rs. 15,000 to 20,000
How to apply online to get instant personal loan?
- First, you need to fill up an online application on our website DialaBank.
- Check out your eligibility via an online calculator
- If there’s an offering from the bank’s side then you will see a relationship manager’s visit to your home. They will collect your documents.
- The lender will go through your personal loan application.
- If your uploaded/submitted documents are correct then your loan will be disbursed within a day.
Leading Personal Loan Providers in India: