What is a personal loan?
A loan that we can get without any security deposit and can be used in flexible ways knows as a personal loan.
InCred Personal Loan
InCred Finance is a non-banking financial institution in India. The company was founded in 2016. The company deals with people with financial services like home loans, personal loans, and car loans. Besides that, it also caters to people with education loans and SME lending. A personal loan is the most popular and easily accessible product of the company.
First of all, it is important to know what a personal loan is. Basically, in a personal loan, we borrow money from banks or non-banking financial organizations. Besides that, we get this loan to fulfill our personal needs. Most commonly people get a personal loan for wedding purposes or for educational purposes. Sometimes the reason can be a home renovation, or to pay medical bills. You can use this amount of loan anywhere you want to use. One more important thing is that personal loans are unsecured loans. You don’t need to pledge anything to the company.
Features of InCred Personal Loan
- To make personal loans easy to avail.
- To make the process of personal loan hassle-free.
- To serve the customers on the basis of their needs and basic requirements.
- product customized according to your needs
- Flexible repayment options
- The loan limit is certainly higher
- Best in Best service
- Easy approach
- Take care of customers needs
- Online loan approval
- No branch visit can apply from anywhere at any time
- Instant loan approval
The major products offered by the company are
Difference Between InCred and Other Non-Banking Financial Organizations.
The InCred personal loan is different from the personal loan given by the other non-banking financial organizations in many ways.
- It is easy to avail.
- The process is hassle-free.
- Rates of interest are quite reasonable.
- Anybody can easily apply for an InCred personal loan.
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Statement of six months.
- Address proof
The amount of loan that you can borrow starts from 50000 and can be up to Rs. 7,50,000. It depends on your income and your capacity to return the loan. Besides that, you can pre-pay your loan too. Interest rates start from 16% per annum.
Read Other Related Articles:
|How To Get a Mortgage|
|Importance Of CIBIL In A Personal Loan|
|Importance Of Loan|
|Higher EMIs on Floating Rate Loans||How to Manage Loans|