The Alternatives To A Personal Loan
A Personal Loan is an easy and convenient method of financing. However, there are various alternatives to a personal loan in case a borrower is not eligible for it due to incomplete documents, unstable income, or simply because they cannot afford the interest rate.
Various Alternatives To A Personal Loan are:
- Payday Loan: This kind of loan is given by lenders to the customers at a high rate of interest. The tenure of this type of loan is very short. A part of the salary is received as the loan by the borrower from the bank on the submission of a postdated check of the salary to the bank.
- Micro-Lenders: You can also get a personal loan from micro-lenders. This can be an individual or a group of individuals that lends small loans to the people in need of urgent extra cash.
- Credit Cards: Credit cards are another option to borrow money from banks. Credit cards are instant loans. You can quickly borrow money from banks and use it for any purpose you want. But the interest rate on a credit card transaction is extremely high.
- Collateral Loan: If you urgently need a loan but you are not able to get a personal loan anywhere then you can offer collateral as a security to the bank. Thereafter, you will be eligible to get a mortgage loan.
- Borrow from Friends: If both the above options are not helpful for you then there is another option that you can borrow money from your friends or relatives.
To know more about personal loans, visit DialaBank and get personalized assistance.
Leading Providers in Personal Loan:
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
Read Other Related Articles:
|Tata Nano CNG emax Launched in India at Rs 2.52 lakh|
|Special Offer For Doctors||Rights of a Borrower|
|SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan and SBI Xpress Bandhan Persona Loan|
|Savings Bank Account Interest Rates|