The rate of interest given by the union city bank personal loan starts from 9.30% per annum as one of the cheapest rates of interest but for the pensioners, this is very much dependent on their credit score, age, reimbursement capability, and much more. Employees from the public sector who get a pension after retirement can also apply for a loan and fulfill their requirements.
Eligibility Norms of City Union Bank personal loan for pensioners:
- The candidate has to be a retired employee.
- The applicant should be getting their pension from the city union bank of India or someone in his/her family must draw his/her salary through the city union bank.
- The age at the time of application should be a minimum of 70 years and in the case of family pensioners and case of other pensioners a maximum of 75 years
Features of City Union Bank personal loan for pensioners:
- If there is a family pensioner then a loan amount of 3 lakh rupees can be taken. If the age is more than 70 years a loan amount of 5 lakh rupees can be taken. A loan amount of 10 lakh can also be taken if the age of the applicant is less than 70 years.
- The reimbursement procedure in this case is very elastic. If the age of the applicant is more than 70 years then the loan can be reimbursed in 3 years and if the applicant is up to 70 years then the loan can be reimbursed in 5 years.
- There is no security required for the bank as the bank is an unsecured loan.
- City Union Bank personal loan for pensioners can be availed from your home or office through your laptop or computer. One can apply for this loan online and can get the benefit of immediate capital.
Log into www.dialabank.com and fill up all the details that we are asking for. We, the Dialabank helps in the easy approval of the personal loan.Visit Dialabank at www.dialabank.com or call us at 9878981166 for any query. Submit all the documentation required and wait for the representative to call you for more questions.