Loans have become a very important part of a common person’s life. Personal loans are the most popular kinds of loans that allow one to fulfil some necessities. Personal loans can be taken to pay for a wedding, or medical expenses, or a simple house repair as well.
Personal Loans are much easier to avail of as the bank does not require any collateral from you. One must produce the required documents to avail of a personal loan. While learning all about personal loans, knowing about the interest rates that each bank provides is of utmost importance. Most banks provide the same interest rate with only little differences.
Here is a guide to all the banks providing personal loans and their interest rates:
1. Allahabad Bank gives loans at 9.05%. The loan amount that is given by the bank depends solely on the applicant’s credit score.
2. Andhra Bank gives a personal loan interest rate of 8.90% which amounts to up to 15 lakh
3. Axis Bank gives an interest rate of 10.49%. The loan amount ranges from Rs. 50,000-15 lakh.
4. Bank of Baroda, the third-largest bank in India, gives a loan interest rate of 10.50% and up to 10 lakh loan amount.
5. Bank of India gives an interest rate of 9.35%.
6. Bank of Maharashtra provides a rate of 9.55%
7. Central Bank of India, which is a government-owned bank gives an interest rate of 8.45% up to 20 lakh.
8. Citibank provides a 9.99% interest rate with a loan amount of up to 30 lakh.
9. Federal Bank provides an interest rate beginning from 10.49% with a loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakh.
10. HDFC Bank allows an interest rate of 10.75%. The loan amount is 50,000 to 40 lakh.
11. HSBC gives a 10.50% interest rate.
12. ICICI Bank gives an interest rate of 11.25%.
13. IDBI Bank provides an interest rate of 12% with a loan amount of Rs. 25000-5lakh
14. Indian Overseas Bank gives an interest rate of 10.30% that amounts up to a loan amount of up to 15 lakh.
15. IndusInd Bank allows an interest rate of 11%
16. Kotak Mahindra Bank provides an interest rate of 10.75% that amounts up to 50,000- 20 lakh
17. Punjab National Bank is a bank providing one of the lowest interest rates of 8.95%.
18. State Bank of India, which happens to be one of the largest banks in India gives an interest rate of 9.60% and a loan amount of up to 20 lakh.
19. Lastly, The Union Bank of India gives the lowest interest rate of 8.90% and a loan amount of up to 15 lakh.
Taking a loan can be stressful as there are many questions that people ponder over. Dialabank comes to your aid and answers all your queries. So stop fretting and call 9878981166.