You will receive personal loans from Indiabulls to fulfill all your personal needs, including home renovation, weddings, holidays, emergency care expenses, etc. With loans up to Rs. 15 lakh, if funds are required, this NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) Dhani personal loan is an excellent choice. You can then quickly repay the loan over a flexible period that will be calculated by you based on your ability to repay.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Features
- Loan amount: If you meet the criteria for eligibility, you can use a personal loan from Indiabulls Dhani as high as Rs. 15 lakh.
- Flexible tenure: Indiabulls personal loan can be paid back without any constraints as the tenure offered is flexible and varies from 3 to 36 months
- A fair interest rate: Indiabulls’ personal loan interest rates start at 13.99 percent, lower than the rates offered by many NBFCs operating in India.
- Hassle-free application process: It is easy, 100% paperless, and can be done online to apply for a personal loan at Indiabulls
- Minimum documentation: To get your Indiabulls personal loan application approved, only a few basic documents are needed
- Prepayment fees for Nil: Indiabulls currently offers this unsecured loan with a zero pre-payment fee, making it more flexible for applicants.
Personal Loan Interest Rate Indiabulls
The interest rate offered on a personal loan by Indiabulls starts at 13.99 percent. However, depending on the applicant’s credit score, age, loan amount, employer, etc., actual rates may differ from individual to individual.
Criteria for Eligibility
The following are the main eligibility requirements for Indiabulls’ personal loan:
- You are expected to be a resident of India
- You should be 21 years of age, at least.
- You should be a salaried worker or self-employed entrepreneur.
As per its internal criteria, the NBFC may include additional eligibility criteria.
To Know More About Indiabulls Personal Loan, Contact Dialabank (9878981166)