Muthoot Finance personal loan rate of interest is 14.5%. There are various types of Muthoot finance personal loans available for salaried, self-employed, bank employees, and Landlords with different rates of interest and different minimum and maximum loan amounts available for everyone. An exact list of documents has not been very clear by NBFC. But the minimal requirements of documents required for getting a personal loan is provided in the article for your ready reference.
Types of Muthoot Finance Personal Loan:
Muthoot Finance Personal Loan gives different types of personal loans and some of them are mentioned below:
- Muthoot Finance Loan for Salaried and Self-Employed – The unsecured loan can be availed by salaried and self-employed individuals. The modest rate of interest starts from the lowest 14.5% per annum. The point mentioned above is available to the new and also the existing candidates with the bank.
- Muthoot Finance Loan for Muthoot Employees – Members of The Muthoot Group with 5 years of work experience can also get Muthoot Finance Personal Loan at a cheap rate of interest at 14.50%. the maximum time for the repayment is 24 months. Guiding staff can take a loan up to Rs 1 lakh while for the non-guiding staff will be Rs 50,000.
- Muthoot Finance Personal Loan to Landlords – The landlords can get an unsecured loan from Muthoot finance bank with the loan amount ranging from 1 lakh rupees to 10 lakh with the reimbursement period of up to 60 months.
Documentation Required for Muthoot Finance Personal Loan
An exact list of documents has not been very clear by NBFC. But the minimal requirements of documents required for getting a personal loan from Muthoot finance bank are listed below:
- Identity proofs such as a copy of passport, Aadhar card, Voter Id, PAN card, and driving license.
- Address proofs such as a copy of Aadhar card, registered lease agreement, property purchase agreement, or utility bill or passport or driving license.
- Income proofs such as bank account statement, salary slip, previous year ITR or P&L statement and balance sheet, and salary slip.
- Business proofs such as partnership deed, certificate of practice, MOA & AOA, Shop act license, GST registration, and filing documents.
These are the documentation required for the Muthoot Finance Personal Loan.
A loan may be required for weddings, house renovation, or for some personal reasons. We, the Dialabank is here to make your whole task easy in just a few steps. Apply for a personal with Dialabank at a cheap rate of interest and hassle-free procedure. For any query, please visit our website www.dialabank.com or call us at 9878981166