Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Aditya Birla Capital is one of the leading financial firms in India which is committed to providing the best financial solution to its customers, and you may seek any help regarding DialaBank Personal Loan on toll-free number 1800 270 7000. The financial firm’s goal is to provide the best solutions to the clients in a very speedy manner. The representatives of the firm are working round the clock to provide the best services to its customers. From email alerts to call alerts, the company leaves no stone unturned in providing you with premium solutions to your concerns.
Aditya Birla Capital Customer Care Numbers
The customer helpline number provided by Aditya Birla Firm is as given below:
|Complaint and inquiry||1800 270 7000|
|Portfolio Valuation||+91 8976096036|
Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
Aditya Birla Capital Bank assists the NRI customers via contact no. +91 2266917777.
Submitting a Complaint for Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loans
The clients of Aditya Birla Capital get various methods to reach solutions to their query/complaint/doubt not only that but also the site is open for any suggestion and feedback provided by the customer. E-Assistance is available for immediate solutions to your issues.
The financial firm has now facilitated various methods which will help you get your solution to the problem:
- Missed Call Services: Leave a missed call on the mentioned number from the official website to receive an immediate call from the representative who will provide you with appropriate solutions.
- Online Assistance: the online website of the firm is highly efficient and customer-friendly hence, the customer does not have to worry about the deficiency of the solutions. At the same time, they can express their issues on the customer service section of the website. What’s app assistance is also available for customer convenience.
- In-Person: The customer may seek the solutions in person by visiting the firm directly interacting with the customer care representative who will provide exact answers to your questions by locating the bank branch through locator on the official website.
- Email: You can write to the company at [email protected]
- Live Chatbox: The chat option reflects on the website screen as soon as you log in where you can type any issue or suggestion you want.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
Aditya Birla Capital’s E-Assistance is highly proactive where the employees work round the clock to provide appropriate solutions to its customers. With multiple options to connect with the firm any grievance, feedback, complaints can be lodged on either their social media handle such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or directly on the review section of their site. Now, any issue regarding Personal Loan no more remains unheard all your queries are welcomed with Aditya Birla Capital. For further details, you can contact on this number 9878981166
Aditya Birla Group does not allow its customer to hold back their issues and grievances based on the services and lacking of the company. In case of any issue, you need to follow a mechanism that the company has designed if in case your queries do not get addressed in the previous methods the Grievance redressal cell is live for such customers.
Level1: In the initial level, the customer needs to reach out to the company through simple methods such as phone calls, email to the company, or live chat. Thus, the company strives for immediate solutions to your issues.
Level2: Now that the outcome given by the company is not satisfactory enough for the client then further solution can be looked up to by reaching out to the Nodal Officer of the firm simply by writing an email to the designated Officer at [email protected]
Level3: In case the solution is not satisfactory at any of the levels then an escalation mechanism can be adopted by the customer under which the customer can reach out to the Ombudsman of the designated branch through the mail.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
Given below are the address of NBFC’s various Ombudsman:
|Chennai||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, Chennai, 600 001|
|Mumbai||C/o Reserve Bank of India, RBI Byculla Office Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai|
|New Delhi||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg, New Delhi, 110001|
|Kolkata||C/o Reserve Bank of India 15, Netaji Subhash Road, Kolkata, 700 001|
Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents
- 1 Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 Aditya Birla Capital Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint for Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loans
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 Aditya Birla Capital Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s