Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator Criteria Table (Salaried)
|Age||21 – 60 years|
|Loan Tenure||12 – 60 months|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Minimum: Rs.50,000
Maximum: Rs.15 lakh
|Employment Type||Employees of private limited companies and public sector undertakings|
|Employment/Business Continuity||At least 2 years; minimum 1 year with current employer|
|CIBIL Score||750 and above|
|Residential Status||Resident Indian staying in own house or a rented house|
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator Criteria Table (Self-Employed)
TABLE WILL APPEAR
Factors affecting Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
AS mentioned above, applicants between the age group of 21 to 65 are eligible for applying to a personal loan. However, applicants who are below 21 years of age or more than 65 years of age are not eligible as these applicants are considered as a high-risk candidates as they may not be able to fulfil the income criteria due to lack of a steady income from employment.
Net Monthly Income
The Applicant’s net monthly income is an indicator of easy repayment level. Meaning, if the applicant’s net monthly income is high, it is more likely that the applicant will honour the EMIs and will pay by the deadline. This could also result in a higher loan amount availability.
Working in the same company for a period of at least 2 years describe you as a candidate with a steady income. This will increase your chances of getting loan approval as well as will give assurance to the bank for a steady income during the repayment tenure.
CIBIL score is one of the most important factors while applying for a personal loan. A bank may accept or reject an applicant’s application on a sole base of applicant’s CIBIL score. If the individual has a credit score above 750, He or she is more likely to be considered for a loan by most banks.
If the applicant already owns a house under his or her name then it implies that a portion you the applicant’s salary will not deduct as rent charges, leaving a higher income left over for the monthly loan repayments.
A salaried or self-employed individual with a steady income is extremely likely to be approved for an Axis Bank personal loan.
How to improve chances of getting Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Credit Score Improvement: One can improve their Credit score by checking credit score well ahead of a loan application. Using a credit card regularly can avoid under-utilisation. Proper repayments to the existing loan EMI’s creates good credit payment history. Moreover, maintaining a balanced secured and unsecured loans puts a positive effect on your CIBIL score.
- No Early Applies: In simple terms, avoid applying early in your career. Applying in your 30s with work experience of 5-6 years will increase chances of your loan application getting approved.
About Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator lets you check all the necessary requirements to apply for a personal loan from Axis Bank bank.
Axis Bank offers personal loans to both Salaried and Self-Employed individuals and thus has specific eligibility criteria mentioned below in detailed view.
|Interest Rate||12% – 24% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Rs.50,000 – Rs.15 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||12 months – 60 months|
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator FAQ
✅ How do I get a personal loan with a low CIBIL score?
You can attach collateral such as mutual funds, a fixed deposit, or property to your loan or apply for a joint loan with a member of your family with a credit score of 750 or higher.
✅ Is steady net monthly income an important eligibility criterion?
Yes, it is an indicator of easy repayment level and thus, the bank also looks at the applicant’s monthly income expense behaviour.
✅Can I apply for a second Axis Bank personal loan while fulfilling repayments for the first one?
Yes, while applying for the second loan, the bank will also check if the applicant has a good net monthly income after the deduction of your liabilities.
✅ How to Check Axis Bank Bank personal loan Eligibility through Dialabank?
Table of Contents
- 1 Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator Criteria Table (Salaried)
- 2 Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator Criteria Table (Self-Employed)
- 3 Factors affecting Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- 4 How to improve chances of getting Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- 5 About Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 6 Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator FAQ