Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care
Personal loans are unsecured loans that can be used for a wide range of end uses, including medical treatment, renovation of homes, travel, marriage, and any other immediate financial requirements. You can go higher to Rs.25 lakh with a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan or get instant credit with minimal documentation. Complete our simple-to-meet parameters of eligibility and basic required documentation to use the money you require and on the day of approval.
With our versatile tenors of up to 60 months, reimburse your loan according to your preference. What is more, with our Flexi Personal Loan, you can also reduce your EMIs by up to 45%*.
At competitive interest rates and thus no hidden charges, our immediate personal loan is available to salaried professionals in India. You can also take advantage of Bajaj Finserv’s pre-approved offer for you and get faster access to funds.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
To get instant approval and fast disbursement, mortgage your residential or commercial property and meet easy-to-meet eligibility requirements. To ask about the loan and apply for the same, you can use the credit against a personal loan. If you have any questions related to this loan, use our toll-free 1800-103-3535 number. If you are a new customer, please contact us on 086980 10101 and you can also check the website of Dialabank for your personal loan queries.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
For NRI customers who are existing Bajaj Finserv customers, the bank has set up special toll-free numbers where they can call to get assistance with banking products. Customers of NRI can interact with the bank on 086980 10101.
Submitting a Complaint about Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- You can do so by calling the above Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Service numbers to address a complaint.
- Conversely, you can email the customer support from the bank’s website itself. A drop-down menu appears to encourage you to choose the form of complaint in order to do so. You can send it by clicking ‘submit’ to the customer service department once you have finished choosing it.
- Moving your issue to the bank’s Grievance Redressal Officer
- Optionally, you should submit to The Grievance Redressal Officer
When the subject is still unanswered,
- Your argument to the nodal officers of the Principal Nodal Officer will escalate further.
- It is possible to use three media, e-mail, written complaints, and a phone call to do this. You may receive a response within 10 days.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
Customers can contact Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan customer care customer support via email, phone, and post, or in-person by going to the shop. For customer service, customers can write an email from the Bajaj Finserv website itself. Customers can also contact the bank via their telephone banking number to respond to any inquiries or concerns. Contacting the customer support department is also viable. For more details contact on the given number: – 9878981166
One thing is not going to change as we continue this journey – an assurance of our best service to you at all times. But there will also be cases where consumers are not happy with the solution given by the service. Please follow the following procedure to illustrate those instances and lodge a complaint:
- Within 7 working days, we are committed to resolving your queries/issues. The customer may write to us at email@example.com if you do not hear from us within this time, or you are not happy with our resolution of your question.
The customer may send his/her complaint to the Head of Customer Service at customer experience firstname.lastname@example.org if the customer is not happy with the resolution given at level 1 within 2 working days.
Alternatively, clients should write to The Customer Service Head at:
Limited Bajaj Housing Finance,
5th Level, B2 IT Park at Cerebrum,
Kumar City, Pune, Kalyani Nagar,
In the event that the complaint is not resolved to the satisfaction of the customer, the customer may contact the National Housing Bank within 7 working days from the above-mentioned matrix at the address given below in the prescribed format available at HTTP: www.nhb.org.on/Greivance-Redressal-System/Lodging-Complaint-Against-HFCs-NHB percent E2 percent 80 percent 93Physical-Mode National Housing Bank
Regulation and Supervision Department,
4th Floor, Core-5A, Centre for Habitat in India,
Principal Nodal Officer Details
The details of the Principal Nodal Officer is given below:
Mr. Rinku Anand – Nodal Officer
Bajaj Finance Ltd, Off. No. 1152, 11th Floor,
Aggarwal Metro Heights, Plot – E5,
Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura,
New Delhi 110 034
Tel. No. 011-43127827
Email – email@example.com
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents [show]
Table of Contents
- 1 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care
- 2 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
- 4 Submitting a Complaint about Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s