Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Bandhan Bank provides a personal loan that is most ideal to fulfill all your individual needs and not only that customer assistance is always available to motivate the customers to voice their concerns on any matter whether service or product. The customer care number provided by the bank is 1800-258-8181 which is available 24*7 for customer support. The representatives of the bank are all ears to the customers whatever their problem be, instant solution is the sole motive of this support framework.
Bandhan Bank Customer Care Numbers
Multiple helpline numbers are made available to the customers so that none of their problems remain unheard by Bandhan Bank.
|Head office number||033-6609-0909|
|Banking Support Number||033-6633-3333|
Bandhan Bank Overseas Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
Bandhan Bank has provided access to the NRI customers so that the customers without any hesitance can reach out to the bank through customer care number 1800-258-8181.
Submitting a Complaint for Bandhan Bank Personal Loans
A 24*7 customer care service is assured by Bandhan Bank in case any customer demands support. The customer complaint is welcomed at any point of time and reportedly solved without a flinch of delay. Any query on offers, services, or existing personal loans can be expressed through various channels that the bank provides to customers for trouble-shooting. Which are mentioned below:
- Call: The customers can report their issues on a phone call by simply making a call on the mentioned helpline numbers or they can simply request a “call back” from the bank by filling an online form from the website of Bandhan Bank. The representatives of Bandhan will contact you shortly. Bandhan Bank is the testimony of true customer service as they state “we are just one call away”.
- Customer Care Email: If you want your issues to be reached out to the executives of the bank then you must write to the official mail of the bank which is [email protected]
- Post to address: Any customer’s grievances are welcomed through different channels whether basic or complicated every customer is given equal and fair solutions to their problems. Don’t be worried just jot down your complaint and post it to the head office of the bank for further proceeding.
- Physical visit: The customer can anytime walk into the bank from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday to Saturday (second and fourth Saturday is off) to directly voice out the concerns to the representatives of the bank. Not aware of the location of the bank need not worry, the location of the bank can easily be tracked through the bank locator present on the website.
- Grievance Redressal: Now in case none of the above methods helps you to find your solution then reaching out to the nodal officer via email or post is an available option.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
Any personal loan related assistance is provided by Bandhan on online platforms whether social media or online banking support your kind feedback, query or complaints are always welcomed. After providing your details on the form that reflects on the website you can find a feedback form wherein you are supposed to write your feedback or complaint precisely within 350 words. On any platform whether Twitter, Facebook, comment box, or feedback form the answers are provided immediately after complaint submission.
By calling 9878981166, you can contact Dialabank for some form of help around the clock.
Customer convenience is the prime concern of Bandhan Bank, hence you may opt for various methods to voice your dilemma. Although, your query might not get as satisfactory as the results you expected so in that scenario escalating your issues to Grievance Redressal is always an open option. The following stages are framed to provide the appropriate and accurate solutions to the problems of the customers:
Stage1: In accord with your comfort you may choose to visit the bank branch in person and report your issue. The bank will provide you with a complaint form to fill and submit in person.
Stage2: Online assistance is also available to employ your issue. Bandhan Bank Online Complaint Form is reflected on your screen when you visit the online page of the bank.
Stage3: Lodge your complaint via mail on [email protected] to express your grievance.
Stage4: If unsatisfactory results are provided by the bank then in that case escalation of the matter to the cluster heads is the right thing to do. You may reach out to the cluster heads via email or post a letter to their official nodal officer branch address.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
Bandhan Bank branches are available all over the country. You can enter your state, city, and town details henceforth the nearest branch will be located for your grievance redressal. The following are the branches available for customers:
|Ahmedabad||The third eye, Shop No. 3 & 4, C G Road, Near C G Square Mall, Near Panchavati crossroad, Gujarat|
|Bangalore||25, Ram Plaza, CMH Road, P.O., Indiranagar, Biramangala, 2nd Stage, Bangalore|
|Chennai||40, Southwest Boag Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Delhi||80, Defence Enclave, Vikas Marg, New Delhi, 110092|
|Mumbai||Ground Floor, Madhukunj Building, S.G. Road, p o Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Kolkata||Ground and First Floor, 9A, Ballyguge, Circular rd, Kolkata|
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents
- 1 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 Bandhan Bank Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Bandhan Bank Overseas Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint for Bandhan Bank Personal Loans
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s