Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21 – 60 Years|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 700 or above|
|Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 3467|
|Tenure||12 to 36 months|
|Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||2% – 4%|
|Part Payment Charges||2% – 4%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 5 Lakh|
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for a personal loan:
|CIBIL Score Criteria||700 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21 – 60 years|
|Min Income Criteria||Rs 25000/month|
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
|Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of the Loan Amount|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
|Penal Interest||2% of the outstanding amount|
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
|Form||Duly filled application form|
|Proof of Identity||Copy of:
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||> ITR: Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Bandhan Bank||9.99%||12 to 36 months||Up to Rs. 5 lakh / 1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from Bandhan Bank
|Bandhan Bank Gold Loan||Bandhan Bank Car Loan||Bandhan Bank Home Loan||Bandhan Bank Business Loan|
|Bandhan Bank TWL||Bandhan Bank LAP||Bandhan Bank Credit Card||Bandhan Bank Education Loan|
Why should you apply for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
With Dialabank, you get a team of trustworthy financial experts who guide you in your search for a suitable loan product. We offer personalized assistance and a convenient application process to do away all your worries.
How to Calculate EMIs for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
Use the EMI calculator given below to find your personal loan EMIs
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
Bandhan Bank has a personal loan application processing time of up to 48 hours. They have quick disbursing personal loans to help you meet your financial needs.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Preclosure charges
You can foreclose your personal loan from Bandhan Bank anytime. You will be charged with a 3% foreclosure fee.
Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
Different Offers For Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
Bandhan Bank Marriage Loan
Weddings and marriages are special events of our lives and for our families but they can be a little costly. Do away with your financial worries by applying for a personal loan with Bandhan Bank.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
Employees of the public sector get additional benefits when applying for a personal loan. Bandhan Bank has specially tailored offers for various government employees.
Bandhan Bank Doctor Loan
Doctors with significant experience of practice can apply for a personal loan for their personal and professional needs. Bandhan Bank provides special rates and offers for all the doctors and medical professionals.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
Pensioners drawing their pensions from Bandhan Bank can apply for personal loans under this scheme to fulfil their after-retirement expenses and avail of discounted rates and easy repayment options.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
A personal loan balance transfer is a way to transfer your existing high-interest personal loan to another bank with relatively lower rates of interest. Bandhan Bank helps you lower your EMI burden with better terms and rates.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Top Up
You can apply for a personal loan top-up from Bandhan Bank to meet any additional expenses that you may come across. You get an additional amount, and your loan is reset based on new terms.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Status
Your personal loan status can be checked by;
- Visiting the bank branch in person.
- Contacting the customer care number of the bank.
Home Renovation Loan
For individuals who want to get their home redesigned, Bandhan Bank provides home redesign credit. This individual loan will fund the required repairs or assist the applicant to purchase new fittings, appliances, and furniture for their home. Some of the Bandhan Bank Home Renovation Loan’s essential highlights are:
- The funding cost of the Home Improvement Loan from Bandhan Bank starts at as low as 11.25 percent.
- People could be qualified to have their home remodeled for an advance amount of Rs. 20 Lakh
- Bandhan Bank’s home remodels credit needs zero paperwork, rendering the whole advance period free of bother.
- The advance amount is generally credited to the record within 72 hours until your application is preferred by the bank.
The Holiday Loan of Bandhan Bank will help you with a minor issue in planning your dream get-away. This individual Bandhan Bank advance will subsidize a variety of expenses related to excursions, including booking travel tickets, hotel facilities, guided tours, and so on The main highlights of the Bandhan Bank Holiday Loan are:
- Holiday loan financing costs start at 11.25 percent p.a.
- You can do a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh without a lot of a stretch profit, so your dream excursion will not be ruined because of a monetary crunch.
- Streamlined and minimal paperwork ensures the basic and clear financing of your get-away.
- Brisk planning and disbursement of progress that is specifically attributed to your record.
In either case, a dominant part of insecure individual credits is based on individuals with a customary pay Bandhan Bank’s Fresher Funding is outstanding. This Bandhan Bank credit alternative is intended to assist freshers, such as continuing alumni searching for their first job for example. Some significant highlights of individual credit from Bandhan Bank Fresher Funding are as follows:
- Amount of credit up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidates must be 21 years of age, at any rate.
- The speed of interest for Fresher Funding depends on the profile of the candidate, the financial record/score, the candidate’s age, and region.
NRI Personal Loan
Bandhan Bank provides a person advance specifically for NRIs, recognizing the necessities and dreams of NRIs. An Indian inhabitant should be the primary advance nominee, and a nearby family member must be the co-candidate NRI. The following highlights include the Individual Loan for NRIs.
- Bandhan Bank provides individual NRI advances of up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use advances.
- NRI Personal Loan funding costs start at 15.49 percent p.a.
- A residence of as long as three years is included in the credit.
How to Apply for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
All you need to do is;
- Visit Dialabank
- After that, fill the online personal loan application form.
- Enter your contact details.
- Wait for our team to contact you.
Personal Loan verification process
The following main measures are included in the verification process for a personal loan:
Step 1: Your preferred lender receives your online loan application after you have submitted your online application on Dialabank.com / Dialabank App.
Step 2: The lender’s representative will then contact you to check the details of the application and arrange for the documentation needed for your loan application to be picked up.
Step 3: The personal loan application is accepted after the records have been obtained and successfully checked.
Stage 4: The loan is disbursed once the loan agreement is signed by the borrower.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Status
To check your Bandhan Bank Personal Loan’s status, you can:
- Visit the bank branch where you applied for the loan directly and provide your loan application information to the loan officer
- Visit the Bandhan Bank website and work out the details of your loan.
- Send the details of your loan via email to the bank.
- Via the bank’s I-mobile app
- These techniques allow you to easily monitor your loan status.
How to login in Bandhan Bank portal
- Check the official website of Bandhan Bank.
- Click on ‘Login’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Using your User ID and Password or reported mobile number to log in
How to Check Your Loan Statement
By following the means given below, clients can download the bank’s very own credit proclamation:
- Visit the bank’s official site.
- Select ‘Link’ and choose ‘Administration Requests’ from the drop-down list.
- On the following page that opens, click ‘Individual Loan Linked’ under the ‘Advances’ menu.
- First, click on ‘Solicitation for Loan Account Statement’.
- To profit from the bank’s very own credit explanation, log in using your User ID and the hidden word or using your enlisted flexible number and OTP.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the cross-country lockout antagonistically influenced multiple borrowers and a multi-month ban on various term advances was declared to moderate its effect to a particular degree. The RBI-commanded one-time gain of Bandhan Bank’s individual credit reconstruction was announced by Bandhan Bank after the half-year ban had expired. This instrument is intended to offer relief to those borrowers who are not yet able to begin repayment of their usual EMI due to the pandemic’s continuing money-related difficulties.
The Bandhan Bank’s credit target system proposes an additional ban of as long as two years or an extension in the existing reimbursement time period to decrease EMI installments from month to month. As a primary concern, it is imperative that the rebuilding of your Bandhan Bank individual credit will result in additional premium charges well beyond those of the first advance. Consequently, if anything else fails with the intention of not ending up defaulting on your great credit, this relief instrument can only be used.
Bandhan Bank Customer Care
Customers can contact the Bandhan Bank customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call Bandhan Bank on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby Bandhan Bank branch to get your queries.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
In applying for a personal advance on the Dialabank platform, there are numerous points of interest. Some of them are provided underneath:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: Anytime and wherever you can get to the Dialabank platform, and in this way, apply for an individual advance whenever your home or office is relaxed.
- Multiple moneylenders on a solitary stage: com empowers you to receive individual credit deals on a solitary stage from different scheduled loan specialists and thus removes the need to visit various bank sites or branches.
- Know EMI in a split second: With the individual advance EMI calculator, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on an individual credit even before you apply for one. It will assist you with acquiring the suitable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual advance on Dialabank.com
Some important angles that you should consider when applying for an individual Bandhan Bank credit are given below:
- When applying for a personal advance, it is nice to review your financial evaluation in any situation. A good credit evaluation builds up the chances of your credit endorsement and can cause you to benefit from an individual advance on better terms.
- It is wise to think about the cost of an individual credit (premium expense and all fair expenditures and charges) provided by various moneylenders on Dialabank.com before deciding on a particular bank.
- Acquire as per the ability to need and reimbursement. Try not to gain just because you’re willing to get a higher number. It just adds to the cost of your advantage and has not many benefits over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances concurrently with separate moneylenders. This shows that you are ready for credit and raises the number of complicated demands for your credit report, which can have an antagonistic impact on your credit rating.
FAQs About Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with Bandhan Bank by visiting the nearest branch of Bandhan Bank or by submitting a simple form with Dialabank. With Dialabank, you get the satisfaction to apply from anywhere and get quick online approval.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
Bandhan Bank charges an interest rate of 9.99% per annum for their personal loan products.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Bandhan Bank?
You should be 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with Bandhan Bank.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Bandhan Bank?
The maximum age for availing a personal loan from Bandhan Bank is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for availing fa personal loan from Bandhan Bank is Rs 50000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
You can take a maximum loan amount of Rs. 5 lakhs under the personal loan scheme with Bandhan Bank.
✅ What are the documents required for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips of the last 6 months/ITR files of the last two years, and two recently clicked photographs are required for a personal loan from Bandhan Bank.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
The processing fee charged by Bandhan Bank is 1% of the Loan Amount for the personal loan.
✅ How to get Bandhan Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
Bandhan Bank provides special offers to self-employed borrowers to help them monetarily. You should have the ITR files of the last two years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
The maximum loan tenure duration for a personal loan from Bandhan Bank is 36 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
You must have a CIBIL score minimum of 700 or above for availing a personal loan from Bandhan Bank.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
You can examine for your preapproved personal loan offers from Bandhan Bank with Dialabank. Just fill the form, and we will check out all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator convenient at Dialabank’s website for the calculation of your personal loan EMIs from Bandhan Bank.
✅ How to pay Bandhan Bank Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from Bandhan Bank automatically deducts from your bank account on a monthly basis. You can also utilize the net-banking facility of Bandhan Bank for your personal loan payments.
✅ How to close Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
You must pay all the outstanding personal loan amount before closing the loan and then contact the Bandhan Bank branch to get your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Status?
You will require the visit the Bandhan Bank branch to check out the status of your personal loan. On the other hand, you can visit Dialabank and fill a form to allow us to do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Online?
Closing of a personal loan from Bandhan Bank demands the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of Bandhan Bank.
- Login with your details.
- Pay for your personal loan amount.
- Save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay Bandhan Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid through the net-banking facility of Bandhan Bank. Dialabank helps you in comparing offers and deals from different banks to choose the best, for a low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Bandhan Bank?
To check the personal loan balance in Bandhan Bank, you will contact the customer care number of Bandhan Bank. If you are in search of low-interest personal loans, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the hard work for you.
✅ How to download Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of Bandhan Bank can be downloaded using the mobile banking app of Bandhan Bank. Also, visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and know about all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Bandhan Bank?
If you want a top-up on your personal loan from Bandhan Bank, you will have to visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Bandhan Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
Bandhan Bank may charge you with a penal interest if you are not able to pay your personal loan EMIs. Also, apply for a balance transfer using Dialabank to avail of low-interest personal loans.
✅ How to find the Bandhan Bank Personal Loan account number?
You should contact your Bandhan Bank loan branch to check your personal loan account number. You can also fill the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 5 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
- 7 Other Loan Products from Bandhan Bank
- 8 Why should you apply for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 9 How to Calculate EMIs for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- 10 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 11 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Preclosure charges
- 12 Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
- 13 Different Offers For Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- 13.1 Bandhan Bank Marriage Loan
- 13.2 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
- 13.3 Bandhan Bank Doctor Loan
- 13.4 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
- 13.5 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- 13.6 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Top Up
- 13.7 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Status
- 13.8 Home Renovation Loan
- 13.9 Holiday Loan
- 13.10 Fresher Funding
- 13.11 NRI Personal Loan
- 14 How to Apply for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 15 Personal Loan verification process
- 16 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Status
- 17 How to login in Bandhan Bank portal
- 18 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 19 Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 20 Bandhan Bank Customer Care
- 21 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 22 Important Aspects
- 23 FAQs About Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- 23.1 ✅ How to apply for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Bandhan Bank?
- 23.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Bandhan Bank?
- 23.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.7 ✅ What are the documents required for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.9 ✅ How to get Bandhan Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 23.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.12 ✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.14 ✅ How to pay Bandhan Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 23.15 ✅ How to close Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 23.16 ✅ How to check Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Status?
- 23.17 ✅ How to close Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Online?
- 23.18 ✅ How to pay Bandhan Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 23.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Bandhan Bank?
- 23.20 ✅ How to download Bandhan Bank Personal Loan Statement?
- 23.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Bandhan Bank?
- 23.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Bandhan Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
- 23.23 ✅ How to find the Bandhan Bank Personal Loan account number?