What is Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
Eligibility of Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
CIBIL Score: It reflects your credit history. The score is derived using a CIBIL report, which is also known as (CIR) Credit Information Report. All your payments are tracked through CIR.
Salary: The bank decides your loan amount approval based on your monthly income. This is just to make sure that the applicant is capable to pay the loan amount after loan disbursal.
Location: It is yet another primary concern while opting for a loan. Your loan will be sanctioned only from the bank branch that is nearby your current location.
Age: The age of the person applying for a personal loan must be between 21 to 60 years.
Know more about: Eligibility for Personal Loan
Documentation to Avail Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/driving license)
- Salary slips of last three months
- Bank statements that are six months old
- PAN Card is must
- Residence Proof (Owned/Rented/Company provided)
- Passport sized photographs – 2
*NOTE: In case of rented apartments, rent agreement will be attached.
- All financials are considered (company documents as well as ITR files)
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Two passport sized photographs
Benefits of Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
Easy Disbursal: There is an easy disbursal involved. You can now get the loan disbursed in just one or two days.
No guarantor: The best thing about Bandhan Bank Personal Loan is that you don’t have to show or keep any confidential papers.
Personal Documents: When you go for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan, make sure that all your documents are genuine as your documents speak for yourself.
Simple Application Process: Your few documents, along with your passport-sized pictures, are required for filing your application form.
Know more about: Benefits of Personal Loan
Interest Rates on Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
Know more about: Personal loan Interest Rates
Dialabank helps you to choose the best option of banks by providing you the updated market comparison of different banks so that you can make the right choice. Go to our website which is dialabank.com and fill a simple form with your details. Our customer relationship managers will soon get in touch with you.
What is CIBIL Score?
CIBIL Score is the history of your payments that you have done in the past. The CIR (Credit Information Report) is the history of your credit score which checks your account’s history for different loans that you have taken (if any) and the credit card history (if you have).
What is an EMI?
Equated Monthly Installments also know as EMI is the monthly fixed amount that the customer or applicant has to pay to the bank as the loan amount. The applicant is the borrower in such cases and the bank is the lender.
How to Apply for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- A person can easily apply for Bandhan Bank personal loan at www.dialabank.com.
- The process is very simple.
- For more information, you may call on 60011600.
About Bandhan Bank
Bandhan Bank is a banking and financial company that is located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Bandhan Bank Personal Loan?
- 1.1 Eligibility of Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- 1.2 Documentation to Avail Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- 1.3 Benefits of Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- 1.4 Interest Rates on Bandhan Bank Personal Loan