Life is full of uncertainties. No one can tell when you required money for business, education, family wedding, travel, home renovation or even medicinal needs. At such point throughout everyday life, a Personal Loan helps you to act naturally dependent and assume responsibility for the circumstance. We, at Bank of Maharashtra, offer Personal Loan to both salaried and self employed applicants. Personal loans requires basic documentation process, quick disbursal at affordable Interest rate.
So whenever you need funds , take a Personal Loan and fulfil your your needs.
Why choose Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan?
This is a leading bank and offers a lot on a personal loan to customers. This loan help you in difficult situations, like a medical issues may emerge, and you probably won’t have enough cash to satisfy the emergency clinic bills, and other issue may arise like the debt which needs to be paid, and making a home, higher examinations a great deal of it is there where the clients will approach for the loan. So the banks help clients to satisfy their necessities.
- Easily Available: It is accessible at all the banks and it is useful to fulfil one’s personal need.
- Minimum Documents: Minimal documentation, nothing to be given as a security reason.
- Fast Approval: Instantly approved with hassle-free within 24 to 48 hours.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Eligibility
There are some eligibility criteria based on which the bank provides a personal loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are distinctive qualification criteria for both the applicants.
For the salaried applicant:
- Firstly, your age should be in between 21 years to 61 years.
- Also, your salary has to come to a bank account.
- Moreover, at the time of availing this loan your credit score needs to be above 750.
- Furthermore, you must be working with the current employer for at least one year.
- In addition to this, the salaried applicant must have one year of working experience.
For the self-employed applicant:
- First, the age criteria for self employed applicant is 25 to 65 years.
- Your business needs to be running for about three years at least.
- Also, your business must yield 30 Lacs as the annual turnover.
- Most importantly your credit score needs to be above 750 to avail this loan.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Documents
- Identity Proof: It incorporates Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving Permit.
- Residence Proof: It includes Updated Passbook, Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving permit. Furthermore, if the candidate is living in a rented apartment , at that point, they need to present their tenant contract, power and water charge which must be for the sake of the candidate and the location of the proprietor.
- Two coloured photographs
- The applicant has to provide their PAN card, which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, at that point, they need to present their pay slip of the most recent three months and the bank statement of the past six months.
- And if the applicant is self-employed, then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Interest Rate
Bank Maharashtra Personal Loan Interest Rates start from 15.10% with lowest rates for salaried borrowers working with reputed companies. Personal Loan rates for self employed are higher.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Tenure
Personal loans are of shorter tenure ranges from 12 months to 36 months as they are taken to meet their immediate requirements.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Benefits
- No Restriction on Use of Money: Apart from different loans, the cash which will come from the personal loan can be used any where according to your needs. This loan is to manage difficult situation at home like fixing the house, to pay clinic bills and for occasions.
- No security: Apart from different loans, the documentation system is basic and no requirement for collateral.
- Adaptable Amount of loan: It depends upon the customer money related history and credit report
- Flexible Terms: 1 year to 3-year terms will be given, and it relies upon banks.
- Advance Disbursal: After the endorsement of your loan, the procedure of loan disbursal is fast.
- Authorized Loan: If you are eligible for the loan, the loan get approved within 24 hours.
- No Third party involvement: The loan is legitimately given to the borrower without the support of the outsider. It is a connection between the borrower and the moneylender.
- Hassle free Approval: Getting a personal loan is currently a convinent procedure. Online loan makes it helpful and simple. You can get the principal amount in your account within 3 days.
Why apply for a Personal Loan in Dialabank?
You can apply for Bank of Maharashtra personal loan online on the site of dialabank.com. You need to search for Dialabank on google. As the financial business will be the third biggest by 2025 and we Dialabank help the customer to get loan because Dialabank is connected up with different banks.
So look for Bank of Maharashtra personal loan there. Fill the application structure with the fundamental data of yours and click on apply catch. You will get a call from our side within 5 minutes. You can also dial 60011600 too for more data about Bank of Maharashtra personal loan.
- We have a calculator for the customer to know their EMI.
- Instant loan Approval: After submitting all the records for the personal loan, then the customer will get moment endorsement.
- Responsive: The client question reaction is brisk.
- For more info, you can call on 9878981166
About Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank giving financial products and capital market administrations to its customers. It was established in the year 1935, and it’s headquartered in Pune, India. Its key products are mainly bank accounts of various types, loans, credit cards, etc. which are made available to customers through a network of 1868 branches.
Bank of Maharashtra IFSC Code
It is an abbreviation for Indian Financial Systems Code and varies over the parts of the bank. Each branch is alloted a remarkable code which is utilized for making electronic exchanges.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 Why choose Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan?
- 2 Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Eligibility
- 3 For the salaried applicant:
- 4 For the self-employed applicant:
- 5 Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Documents
- 6 Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 7 Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Tenure
- 8 Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Benefits
- 9 Why apply for a Personal Loan in Dialabank?
- 10 About Bank of Maharashtra
- 11 Bank of Maharashtra IFSC Code