Indian Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
In the finance market, Indian Bank is among the best financial services in the country. With its high-end customer service, the bank has made available its customer helpline number for its clients if they have any query or concern regarding Personal Loan they can contact the numbers 1800 425 00 000 and 1800 425 4422. Your suggestions and questioned are most welcomed by the bank and its impressive service provides immediate service to your problems.
Indian Bank Customer Care Numbers
Various customer care number options provided by Indian Bank are as follows:
|Customer helpline||1800 425 00 000|
|Customer helpline||1800 425 4422|
|Corporate office number||044-28134300|
Indian Bank Overseas Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
Submitting a Complaint for Indian Bank Personal Loans
The Indian Bank provides multiple options to submit your complaint regarding Personal Loan officially so that the Bank can keep a record of your issue.
You can opt for various channels through which you can bring your issue to the bank’s attention which are as follows:
- Phone Call: You must dial the customer care numbers provided on the website and the moment your call gets connected. You will get multiple language options and you need to select the language of your choice. Later you will have to press 1 for the saving account and press 2 for the current account to proceed with the procedure.
- Email: You can voice your grievance by mail to the bank’s official mail ID which is [email protected]
- Post: You may directly write to the bank to their official address to get your problems reached out to the authorities of the bank.
- In-person: You can also visit the city branch and consult the manager of the bank.
- Redressal: You can simply get in touch with the nodal officer of the bank if you are seeking further solutions.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
The Indian Bank never denies upon its clients the services are available round the clock. The online programme is facilitated for the customer so that they can easily convey their feedback/query/complaints to the bank. The online programmes include social media, official websites, and online forms. These options are available round the clock for the customers to express their dilemmas without any hindrance. The online form can be reached on the website of the bank. Any suggestion regarding Personal Loan will be addressed on any platform you apply for.
By calling 9878981166, you can contact Dialabank for some form of help around the clock.
With Indian Bank, the customers are motivated to share their views with the bank via online methods. As customer feedback is an imperative part of any company the services of the bank have to be up to mark to get appropriate feedback. The customers can easily find the “Customer’s Complaint” from the Contact Page to register their grievances.
The customers are required to select the SPGRS (Standardized Public Grievance System) option from the given page to report their issue.
From all the above methods if the customer does not get fulfiling response then opting for writing to Nodal officer would be the best option.
The Nodal officer can easily be contacted through the official mail ID [email protected].
Further if the redressal was still not satisfactory then reaching out to the Principal Nodal Officer would be the most appropriate thing to do.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
Indian Bank provides a number of Nodal Officer Bank branches to get your solution at your doorstep:
|Ahmedabad||Indian Bank Zonal office, Rurdra Arcade’B Block, 2nd Floor, 132 feet- Drivein Cross road, Memnagar, Ahmedanagar|
|Amaravati||Indian bank, Zonal Office, 26-25-25, Durgivari Street NRP road, Gandhinagar District Krishna|
|Bangalore||Indian bank, Zonal Office, 4th Floor, east Wing, Raheja tower, 26-27 M G Road, Bangalore 560001|
|Bhopal||Indian bank, Zonal Office 228, 1 Floor, Major Shopping Center, M.P. Nagar Zone-1, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh|
|Bhubaneshwar||Indian bank, Zonal Office, First floor East Shaeed nagar, Bhubaneshwar, Orrissa|
|Chandigarh||Indian bank, Zonal Office, P B No. 739 , SCO 190-192, Sector 7C, Chandigarh|
|Chennai||Indian bank, Zonal Office, 55 Ethiraj Salai, Chennai|
|Jaipur||Indian bank, Zonal Office JTM, Near Jagatpura Flyover Model Town, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur|
|Hyderabad||Indian bank, Zonal Office, P B NO. 1042, 3- 365 Liberty Plaza, 4th Floor, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad|
|Guwahati||Indian bank, Zonal Office, Sharma And Sharma Market, 2nd Floor, R G Baruah Road OPP Guwahati Commerce College Chandmari, Assam|
Indian Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 Indian Bank Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Indian Bank Overseas Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint for Indian Bank Personal Loans
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 Indian Bank Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s