Canara Bank Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21 – 60 Years|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 700 or above|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 2135|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of Loan Amount|
|Part Payment Charges||NIL|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 25,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 10 Lakh|
Canara Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
|CIBIL score Criteria||700 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Min Income Criteria||Rs 25000/month|
Canara Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Canara Bank Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of Loan Amount|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
Canara Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
|Form||Duly filled application form|
|Proof of Identity||Copy of:
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||> ITR: Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Canara Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Canara Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Canara Bank||9.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 10 lakh / 1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from Canara Bank
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||Canara Bank Car Loan||Canara Bank Home Loan||Canara Bank Business Loan|
|Canara Bank TWL||Canara Bank LAP||Canara Bank Credit Card||Canara Bank Education Loan|
Why should you apply for a Personal Loan in Canara Bank with Dialabank?
Dialabank brings all the financial products at your fingertips. All you have to do is to visit our website and fill a simple form. We guide and advise you according to your needs.
How to Calculate EMIs for Personal Loan in Canara Bank
Calculate your EMIs using the calculator below.
Canara Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
A loan application takes about 48 to 72 hours to process in Canara Bank. Borrowers who have a relationship with the bank can get their loan approved quicker.
Canara Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
You are not required to pay any foreclosure fee when prepaying your personal loan.
Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
Different Offers for Canara Bank Personal Loan
Canara Bank Personal Loan for Marriage
You can use your personal loan from Canara Bank to cover the expenses of your wedding or that of a family member.
Canara Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
Employees of the central and state government can get a personal loan for their needs. Canara Bank has special offers for government employees.
Canara Bank Doctor Loan
Doctors receive extra benefits and an extended period to repay their personal loans. The rate of interest is discounted too if you have been in practice for more than 3 years.
Canara Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
Pensioners can get up to Rs. 10 lakh with Canara Bank to meet their financial needs at lower interest rates and extended tenure.
Canara Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
If your existing personal loan is of high interest, you can apply for a personal loan balance transfer to transfer your loan to Canara Bank and get lower rates of interest.
Canara Bank Personal Loan Top Up
Canara Bank allows you to take a top-up on your existing personal loan to meet your increasing needs.
Home Renovation Loan
Canara Bank offers home remodel advance for people who wish to get their home revamped. This individual credit can subsidize indispensable fixes or help the candidate get new fittings, installations and furniture for their home. Some critical highlights of Canara Bank Home Renovation Loan are:
- Financing cost for Canara Bank’s Home Renovation Loan begins at as low as 11.25%
- People might be qualified for a credit sum up to Rs. 20 Lakh to get their home redesigned
- Home remodel advance from Canara Bank requires insignificant documentation making the whole advance cycle bother free.
- The advance sum gets typically credited into the record inside 72 hours once the bank favours your application.
Canara Bank’s Holiday Loan can assist you with masterminding your fantasy excursion with a minor problem. This individual advance from Canara can subsidize a scope of excursion related costs, including flight ticket booking, inn facilities, guided visits, and so forth Key highlights of Canara’s Holiday Loan are:
- Financing costs for Holiday Loans start at 11.25% p.a.
- You can without much of a stretch benefit a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh, so your fantasy get-away won’t be spoilt because of a budgetary crunch.
- Rearranged and Minimal documentation guarantees that subsidizing your excursion is basic and straightforward.
- Fast preparing and disbursal of advance, which is attributed straightforwardly to your record.
A more significant part of unstable individual advances are focused at people with an average pay; in any case, Canara Bank’s Fresher Funding is extraordinary. This credit alternative from Canara Bank is intended to support freshers, for example, ongoing alumni looking for their first work. Some critical highlights of Canara Bank Fresher Funding individual advance are as per the following:
- Credit sum up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidate must be at any rate 21 years of age.
- The pace of interest for Fresher Funding relies upon the profile of the advance candidate, the financial record/score, age and area of the candidate.
NRI Personal Loan
Understanding the requirements and dreams of NRIs, Canara Bank offers an individual credit explicitly for NRIs. The essential advance candidate should be an Indian occupant, and the co-candidate NRI must be a nearby family member. Individual Loan for NRIs incorporates the accompanying highlights.
- Canara Bank offers NRIs individual credits up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use
- The financing costs for NRI Personal Loan start at 15.49% p.a.
- The credit includes a residency of as long as three years.
Canara Bank Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your personal loan by visiting the nearest Canara Bank branch or call the customer care number.
How to Apply for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- Visit Dialabank
- Fill the online application form for Personal Loan.
- Wait for us to reach you.
- Choose from different offers and deals as per your needs.
PL verification process
Coming up next are fundamental strides of the individual credit confirmation measure after online accommodation of your advance application on DialaBank.
Step1. DialaBank will advance your credit application to your picked loan specialist, and regularly inside 48 hours, you will get a call from the moneylender’s delegate.
Step2. The imminent moneylender will plan a pickup of your KYC, pay, and so on reports or give an alternative to transfer them on the web. These reports will be utilized to check your application.
Step3. When the bank’s confirmation is finished, and your credit is affirmed, you will get another call to check the advance offer and request your consent for disbursal.
Step4. After credit endorsement and fruitful confirmation, the advance is typically dispensed inside 48 hours.
Note: The previously mentioned turnaround time for individual advance check/disbursal may change dependent on the loan specialist’s interior necessities just as other standards.
Check your Canara Bank PL application Status
The cycle to check your application status incorporates the accompanying advances:
- Visit the official site of Canara bank, Click on ‘Items’ and select ‘Individual Loans’.
- On the following page that opens from now on, clicks on ‘Additional’ and select ‘Check Loan Application Status’.
- Next, you can check your application status by entering subtleties like your versatile number, date of birth and by either entering the OTP that you get on your mobile number or utilizing your application number.
How to login in Canara Bank portal
- Visit the official site of Canara Bank.
- On the upper right corner of the page, click on ‘Login’.
- Login utilizing your User ID and Password or your versatile enlisted number.
How to Check Your Loan Statement
Clients can download the bank’s very own advance assertion by following the means given beneath:
- Visit the official site of the bank.
- Click on ‘Connect’ and select ‘Administration Requests’ starting from the drop list.
- On the next page that opens, under the ‘Credits’ menu, select ‘Individual Loan Related’.
- Next, click on ‘Solicitation for Statement of Loan Account’.
- Login utilizing your User ID and secret key or utilizing your enrolled portable number and OTP to benefit the bank’s very own advance assertion.
Canara Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
The cross country lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected numerous borrowers antagonistically and to alleviate its effect on a specific degree, a 6-month ban on different term advances was reported. After the finish of the half-year ban, Canara Bank had declared the RBI-ordered one-time advantage of Canara Bank individual credit rebuilding. This system is intended to give proceeded with help to those borrowers who are as yet unfit to begin reimbursement of their standard EMI due to on-going budgetary difficulty coming about because of the pandemic.
The advance goal instrument presented by Canara Bank offers extra ban of as long as two years or an augmentation on the current reimbursement time frame to diminish the month to month EMI instalments. It is, obviously, critical to enduring as a primary concern that rebuilding of your Canara Bank individual credit will bring about extra premium charges well beyond those about the first advance. Accordingly, this help component should just be utilized if all else fails, so you don’t wind up defaulting on your excellent credit.
Canara Bank Customer Care
Clients can contact the Canara Bank client care through any of the accompanying methods:
- By Phone: You can call Canara Bank on 1860-120-7777 (complementary)
- Callback Request: You can likewise demand a get back to by visiting the bank’s site
- Online Chatbot: You can likewise get your inquiries replied by the iPal chatbot on the web
- Branch Visit: You can visit the close by Canara Bank office to get your inquiries
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
There are different points of interest in applying for a personal advance on the DialaBank site. Some of them are given beneath:
24 x 7 Accessibility: You can get to the DialaBank site whenever and anyplace and in this way, apply for an individual credit whenever from the solace of your home or office.
Various moneylenders on a solitary stage: com empowers you to get to individual advance proposals from different forthcoming loan specialists on a solitary stage and subsequently takes out the need to visit numerous bank sites or branches.
Know EMI in a flash: With the individual credit EMI Calculator on DialaBank.com you can check the EMIs you would be paying on a personal advance even before you apply for one. It will assist you with acquiring the reasonable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual credit on DialaBank.com.
Given beneath are some significant viewpoints that you should consider while applying for an individual credit with Canara Bank:
- While applying for a personal advance, it is in every case great to check your financial assessment. A decent Credit rating expands the odds of endorsement of your advance and can empower you to benefit an individual credit on more great terms.
- Before concluding upon a specific bank, it is fitting to think about the expense of an individual credit (premium expense and all the material expenses and charges) offered by different moneylenders on DialaBank.com.
- Get as indicated by your need and reimbursement capacity. Try not to acquire essentially because you are qualified to get a higher sum. It will just add to your advantage cost and not have many advantages over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances with different banks simultaneously. It shows you to be eager for credit and expands the number of demanding requests for your credit report, which may antagonistically influence your financial assessment.
FAQs About Canara Bank Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan by visiting the nearest Canara Bank branch or through Dialabank’s online portal.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Personal Loan in Canara Bank?
The interest rate for a personal loan is 9.99% per annum for Canara Bank.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Canara Bank?
The minimum age for getting a personal loan from Canara bank is at least 21 years old.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Canara Bank?
Individuals above the age of 60 can not apply for a personal loan unless they get a pension.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Canara Bank for Personal Loan?
You can get a minimum of Rs. 25,000 from Canara Bank under a personal loan scheme.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
You can get a maximum of Rs. 10 lakhs from Canara Bank as a personal loan.
✅ What are the documents required for Personal Loan in Canara Bank?
You will need identity proof, address proof, PAN card, and two photographs.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
Canara Bank charges you a processing fee of 1% of the Loan Amount.
✅ How to get Canara Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
Self-employed borrowers can apply for a personal loan by visiting the Canara Bank branch nearest to them.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
Canara Bank allows a maximum of 60 months repayment tenure for a personal loan.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
You should have a CIBIL score of 750 or more.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Canara Bank Bank Personal Loan?
You can contact the Canara Bank on their customer care number to know your preapproved offers.
✅ How to calculate EMI for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
Use Dialabank’s online EMI calculator to calculate your EMIs. You only need your loan amount, interest rate, and tenure.
✅ How to pay Canara Bank Personal Loan EMI?
The personal loan EMIs are deducted from your bank account, and you can also pay them through the net-banking portal of Canara Bank.
✅ How to close Canara Bank Personal Loan?
You will need to visit your Canara Bank branch and pay all the outstanding loan amounts with any charges and fees as applicable to close your loan.
✅ How to check Canara Bank Personal Loan Status?
Contact the customer care number of Canara Bank or visit the nearest branch in-person to know the status of your personal loan.
✅ How to close Canara Bank Personal Loan Online?
Visit the online net-banking portal of Canara Bank and pay your outstanding loan amount. Collect your payment receipt and use it to generate your no dues certificate.
✅ How to pay Canara Bank Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
Use the net-banking page on Canara Bank’s website to pay for your personal loan EMIs online.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Canara Bank Bank?
You can contact the Canara Bank through customer care number to know all the details relating to your personal loan. You can also personally visit and ask your loan officer.
✅ How to download Canara Bank Personal Loan Statement?
You can use the Canara Bank mobile app to keep track of your personal loan account and download your statement in pdf format.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Canara Bank Bank?
You can Top Up your personal loan in Canara Bank by contacting the bank and applying for a top-up according to your need. You contact us at Dialaban for any financial advice.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Canara Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
There will be a penal interest charged as applicable and would even face legal actions if defaulting continues.
✅ How to find Canara Bank’s Personal Loan account number?
To get your personal loan account number, you can contact the loan officer at the bank branch or by contacting the customer care number of Canara Bank.
Other Banks For Personal Loan
|Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank Personal Loan|
|Jharkhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan|
|Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Personal Loan|
|Jana Small Finance Bank Personal Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Canara Bank Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Canara Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Canara Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Canara Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 5 Canara Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Canara Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
- 7 Other Loan Products from Canara Bank
- 8 Why should you apply for a Personal Loan in Canara Bank with Dialabank?
- 9 How to Calculate EMIs for Personal Loan in Canara Bank
- 10 Canara Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 11 Canara Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 12 Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
- 13 Different Offers for Canara Bank Personal Loan
- 13.1 Canara Bank Personal Loan for Marriage
- 13.2 Canara Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
- 13.3 Canara Bank Doctor Loan
- 13.4 Canara Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
- 13.5 Canara Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- 13.6 Canara Bank Personal Loan Top Up
- 13.7 Home Renovation Loan
- 13.8 Holiday Loan
- 13.9 Fresher Funding
- 13.10 NRI Personal Loan
- 13.11 Canara Bank Personal Loan Status
- 14 How to Apply for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- 15 PL verification process
- 16 How to login in Canara Bank portal
- 17 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 18 Canara Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 19 Canara Bank Customer Care
- 20 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 21 Important Aspects
- 22 FAQs About Canara Bank Personal Loan
- 22.1 ✅ How to apply for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for Personal Loan in Canara Bank?
- 22.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Canara Bank?
- 22.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Canara Bank?
- 22.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Canara Bank for Personal Loan?
- 22.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.7 ✅ What are the documents required for Personal Loan in Canara Bank?
- 22.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.9 ✅ How to get Canara Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 22.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.12 ✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Canara Bank Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.14 ✅ How to pay Canara Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 22.15 ✅ How to close Canara Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.16 ✅ How to check Canara Bank Personal Loan Status?
- 22.17 ✅ How to close Canara Bank Personal Loan Online?
- 22.18 ✅ How to pay Canara Bank Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 22.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Canara Bank Bank?
- 22.20 ✅ How to download Canara Bank Personal Loan Statement?
- 22.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Canara Bank Bank?
- 22.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Canara Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
- 22.23 ✅ How to find Canara Bank’s Personal Loan account number?
- 22.24 Other Banks For Personal Loan