About Canara Personal Loan
Are you suffering from financial crisis? Personal Loan is the best option for your problems. A personal loan helps you to achieve your financial goals. The best part of the personal loan is that we dont need any collateral for availing the loan.
About Canara Bank
Canara Bank not only provides personal loan to government employees but also to the self-employed individuals. It is a state-owned bank which has its headquarter in Bangalore. Canara bank has nearly 5784 branches all over India. It was established in the beautiful city of Mangalore. Canara bank is considered to be one of the oldest and the best banks in the country which was established in July 1906. Later it was nationalized in 1969 by the Government of India.
Canara Bank is doing so well in Personal Loans. The applicants are satisfied with the services of Canara Bank. It has 1953 ATMs all across India. The bank provides various loans such as personal loan, vehicle loan, home loan, education loan and loan against property.
What is Canara Personal Loan?
Canara Personal Loan is an unsecured loan. Under this loan, you dont have to give any collateral to the bank in exchange of loan amount. You are free to use the loan amount as per your need. Primarily, Canara Bank checks the credit history of your account which will let the bank know your CIBIL score which must be more than 700. It also checks your account of annual income. Apart from that, there is no need for any guarantor in the process of personal loan.
Canara Personal Loan Benefits
Canara Bank Personal Loan, also known as Canara Budget Personal Loan, is a multi-purpose loan. Canara bank provides loans to the borrower without keeping any asset. The loan can be availed for events like wedding, for going to your dream destination or for any other personal need.
The benefits of opting for a Canara Bank Personal Loan are listed below:
- A personal loan from the Canara Bank is accessible and easy to apply.
- The loan also provides many offers to government employees.
- You can get quick approval from the Canara bank personal loan if you are eligible for it.
- After the approval, your loan can be disbursed quickly, if all of your documents are accurate.
- The documentation process of the Canara bank personal loan is stress-free. You have to submit some necessary documents to the bank.
Canara Personal Loan Interest Rate
- The rates of interest are rational and approachable in Canara Bank for personal loans.
- Canara Bank will provide you with a loan at 13.00% interest rate with the lowest EMI of Rs.2,683 per lakh.
- Pay your loan in an adaptable time of minimum 12 months (1 year) to maximum 48 months (4 years).
- Canara Bank will charge a processing fee from you, i.e. 0.50% with applicable service tax.
Canara Personal Loan Eligibility
One can only apply for the Canara bank personal loan if he/she is the citizen of India.
The minimum age of the applicant for the Canara bank personal loan should be 21 years, and the maximum age of the applicant can be 58 years.
The salary of the applicant needed in this process is at least Rs 18,000 per month if he/she is living in a metro city.
The people from the smaller cities, can also apply for the Canara bank personal loan with a salary of at least Rs.15,000/- per month.
It is mandatory for the applicant that he should be working in the company from at least 6 months.
Contact number is an essential element of this whole process. You have to mention your working phone number for availing the loan.
If the applicant is getting his/her salary in hands and not in the bank, then they are not eligible for the Canara Bank personal loan.
Click to know more about Salaried Applicant
Self Employed Applicant:
- The self-employed should be a citizen of India if she/he wants to apply for the Canara personal loan.
- The minimum age required for the loan is 25 years and the maximum is 65 years.
- ITR is must in the Canara Bank personal loan. He/She should have been paying the ITR of Rs 2.5 to 3 lakh per year.
- The applicant should be the owner of the house or a shop if he wants to apply for the Canara personal loan. If one does not have any property, he is not eligible for the loan.
- The applicant has to provide his working mobile number to the bank. It is mandatory.
- Business stability is needed in the Canara personal loan, and it should be running successfully from last 3 years or more.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant
Canara Personal Loan Tenure
- The Canara personal loan tenure is from 1 year to 5 years maximum.
- The amount sanctioned by the bank is maximum of Rs. 3 lakhs.
How to apply online for the loan in Dialabank?
- It is easy to apply online for the Canara personal loan on the official website of Dialabank.
- Search on google.
- Then fill the online form of Canara personal loan.
- Fill all the details which are required in the online form of Canara personal loan.
- Lastly, submit your form.
Why only Dialabank for the Personal Loan?
- As Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline, we have experience of many years.
- Our customers are satisfied with our services.
- We assure you that we will provide you with the most suitable loan offers.
- With the help of Dialabank, you can get a personal loan at a low rate of interest.
- Dialabank responses quickly to the customer’s query through our expert relationship managers.
- If you fill the above form, you can get the call from our side within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Leading Personal Loan Providers in 2019 (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 About Canara Personal Loan
- 2 Canara Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 2.1 Canara Personal Loan Eligibility
- 2.2 Canara Personal Loan Tenure
- 2.3 How to apply online for the loan in Dialabank?
- 2.4 Why only Dialabank for the Personal Loan?
- 2.5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 2.6 Leading Personal Loan Providers in 2019 (Click to Apply)