Capital First Personal Loan
When was the last time you spent on yourself openly without hesitation? Don’t remember? All this because of less savings and lack of extra income. However, here we can’t solve your problem of extra income but give you a fantastic opportunity to get a Capital First Personal Loan and fulfill all your pending dreams and all of these without mortgaging any security and with a low-interest rate.
What is Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is a financial product that allows you to borrow money from banks. However, you have to pay some amount to the bank as an interest rate. The process is straightforward and simple. Capital First Personal Loan is provided in an online way and offline way as well. You can apply for Capital First Personal Loan in either way. Capital First is a well known financial organization that caters its customers with so many benefits. Bank has a vast network all over India. You can make use of Capital First Personal Loan sum of money provided by Capital First Personal Loan to complete your financial needs like:
2. Medical Purposes
4. Buying Car
5. Buying House
Why apply for Capital First Personal Loan?
• The Capital First Personal Loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the applicant.
• Capital First Personal Loan is a multi-purpose offer that can be used for almost all financial problems.
• You don’t need to put any property or asset as security to the lender.
• No cosigner required.
• If you meet the eligibility criteria and have a good credit score, you can get a personal loan in 72 hours.
• Generally, Capital First Personal Loan is available on a fixed rate of interest.
Capital First Personal Loan Eligibility
Capital First Personal Loan status depends on the Eligibility criteria.
There are two categories for Personal Loan i.e.
Capital First Personal Loan for Salaried Applicants
- The minimum age of the applicant for Personal Loan Capital First should be 23 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the borrower should have a salary of minimum Rs.18,000 per month to avail Personal Loan Capital First.
- The borrower must have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- The person must have a good CIBIL score, i.e., at least 700+
The documentation process Capital First Personal Loan is straightforward; they have to submit their statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
Capital First Personal Loan for Self-Employed Applicants
- The self-employed person’s age should be a minimum of 28 years. The applicant should file ITR at least for the last three years.
- The CIBIL of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR (Income tax return) which the applicant files should be Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
Moreover, the applicant is a businessman than his business should be running from the last three years.
Capital First Personal Loan Interest Rate
Rates of interest provided by the Capital First Personal Loan are quite affordable. It starts at 14 % per annum.
Capital First Personal Loan EMI Calculator
In Capital First Personal Loan, you get flexible repayment options. To know your monthly EMI click here.
Documents Required for Capital First Personal Loan
Capital First provides you with Capital First Personal Loan to fulfil your dreams with minimum documentation:
1. One Identity proof is required. (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) It can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
2. Two passport size coloured photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
3. A passport can be considered as your identity proof because a passport has a name, age, address, and a photograph of the customer. If you have a passport, then there is no need to bring your address proof separately. However, the passport should not be expired.
4. Bank statement of the last six months and salary slip of the previous three months needed.
5. Residence proof can be the Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
6. Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth, and a photograph of the customer. However, the condition is that it should not be expired.
7. Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age, date of birth, and photographs of the individual. It can be considered as proof of your date of birth.
8. PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers, and it prevents the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is an essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
9. Ration card is also considered as a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
Capital First Personal Loan Tenure
1. Tenure is the time for which you have gotten the loan. It can be one year to 5 years.
2. Pre-closure Charges – Capital First applies some charges on the pre-closure of the Personal Loan. It is 4% of the outstanding balance.
Capital First Personal Loan Pre-closure Charges
Capital First charges 5% of the outstanding of the remaining principal amount(plus applicable tax) as the pre-closure charges.
How to apply for Capital First Personal Loan?
You can easily apply for a personal loan if you are eligible. You can apply for a personal loan on the site of Dialabank. You have to fulfil the online application form, and you will get a callback. You can apply there for a Personal Loan more quickly and hassle-free. Furthermore, you can call on 60011600 for more information.
Steps to Apply for Capital First Personal Loan
1. First of all, visit www.dialabank.com on Google.
2. After that, fill the application form for the Personal Loan.
3. You will get a call back within 5 minutes, with proper guidance.
4. If you are eligible, then your Loan will get approved within 10 minutes.
Capital First Personal Loan Benefits
1. First of all, it is very easy to apply for a personal loan online; it can be done within 2 minutes.
2. After that, it is easily accessible. You can get a Capital First Personal Loan all over India.
3. You can check your eligibility, interest rates, and EMI’s online.
4. Besides that, if you are eligible your Loan gets approved on the same day.
5. After the approval of your Loan, you have to submit some documents, and your Loan gets disbursed very quickly.
6. The rate of interest offered by the Capital First Finance is quite low and affordable.
7. One more important thing is that the personal Loan is an unsecured loan, so there is no need for any collateral. Bank does not ask you for any property to keep as security.
8. Bank has a good reputation, so there is no need to worry about the frauds.
Why Should You Apply through Dialabank For Capital First Personal Loan?
1. Dialabank responds to the customer’s queries very quickly.
2. Since the Dialabank is the first financial helpline, so there are no safety issues.
3. Besides that, the interest rates are very low.
4. Furthermore, here you can compare the rates of interest with other banks too.
5. You will get proper guidance for Capital First Personal Loan here.
6. If you apply on the dialabank.com, you will get a document pick up facility from your doorstep.
About Capital First Finance
Capital First Ltd. was an Indian non-bank financial institution providing debt financing to small entrepreneurs, MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) and Indian consumers. Capital First was founded in 2012 by V. Vaidyanathan.
FAQs about Capital First Personal Loan
Q1. Why should I take a personal loan from Capital First?
Ans: Capital First provides a Personal Loan at a low-interest rate with low EMI options. Furthermore, the bank will process the Loan very quickly and without any hassle.
Q 2. How much interest is charged by Capital First on a personal loan?
Ans: Personal loan interest rates in Capital First generally starts from 14%. However, it changes from time. Besides that, it also depends on the profile of the applicant.
Q 3. What is the lowest EMI per lakh on a personal loan from Capital First?
Ans: The minimum EMI per lakh is Rs. 2,379 per month.
Q 4. What is the tenure of personal Loan in Capital First?
Ans: The loan tenure of the Capital First Personal Loan is One year to Five years.
Q 5. How much Personal Loan amount I can borrow from Capital First?
Ans: The applicant can get a loan amount of Rs. 50 Thousand to a maximum amount of Rs. 20 Lakhs, depending on the professional background.
Q 6. How much does Capital First charge processing fee on a personal loan?
Ans: The processing fee charged by Capital First Finance is about 1.25% to 1.75%.
Q 7. Is age an eligibility factor in getting a personal loan from Capital First Finance?
Ans: Yes, age is a factor to apply for a personal loan. The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years, and it can be maximum 60years.
Q 8. Are there any pre-payment charges on a personal loan from Capital First?
Ans: Yes, pre-payment charges are there in Capital First. These are generally 5 %.
Q 9. What is the minimum pay-scale to get a personal loan?
Ans: To get a personal loan, the minimum pay of the applicant should be Rs. 18000 per month.
Q 10. How is interest on Personal Loan calculated?
To calculate the personal loan interest rate, you can use Personal Loan EMI Calculator.
Q 11. How is EMI on a personal loan calculated?
Ans: EMI Formula
E=p.r. (1+r) n/ ((1+r) n-1))
E is EMI
P is Principal Loan Amount
R is the rate of interest calculated every month.
Q 12. Which Financial Agency gives the cheapest personal loan in India?
Dialabank is here to help you find the cheapest personal loan offers in India. Dial-A-Bank is India’s First Financial Helpline, with service available on a local number 9878981166 across India. Promoted by a group of Senior Corporate Executives, Dialabank helps consumers Compare and Buy the right Financial Product across 96 Banks, 24 Insurance and 48 Mutual Fund Companies.
Q 13. How to use the loan calculator?
Ans: You have to visit https://www.dialabank.com/emi-calculator/. Then, enter the amount of Loan, tenure of Loan, and interest rate. Your EMI will automatically be calculated.
Q 14. Which bank is best for a personal loan?
We are here to help you to find the best personal loan for you. Free to call: 9878981166 on this our Relationship Manager will tell you the best deal you can have.
Q.15 Which bank gives the lowest interest rate for a personal loan?
The ROI depends on your income, job profiles, and many other factors, but Capital First is best at providing a personal loan at low-interest rates.
Q.16 How to apply for a personal loan in Capital First?
To get a personal loan is very easy; you have to visit www.dialabank.com and fill the form. After that, we will call you back you with the best Personal Loan for you as compared to others, it’s our guaranty. By this, you can apply for a personal loan.
Q.17 What is a Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is an unsecured loan that means it does not need any collateral. You don’t need to deposit any security or mortgage. You can get a Personal Loan based on your eligibility like monthly income, banking history, CIBIL score, employment profile, etc.
Q.18 How much personal loan can I get?
Again, there isn’t a standard income standard to judge your suitability for a loan. The lender is likely first to check whether you have defaulted in the history as well as if you are currently servicing any loan, besides that one you are applying. Besides that, there are some things you should keep in mind – Keep your credit score above 700
Q.19 How much is the CIBIL score required for a personal loan?
The minimum CIBIL score required for a personal loan is generally 700. Lower than this would mean that the applicant is creditworthy as well as applications are processed without hassle. In general credit scores range from 300 – 900; 300 being on the lower end of the range and 900 on the higher end.
Q.20 How to pay Capital First personal loan EMI through net banking?
Choose your net banker from the drop-down or click on pay. You will be securely redirected to the Capital First payment interface of your selecting net banking option. Confirm your payment money towards your Capital First Loan account. You will get an online transaction confirmation as well as a Transaction Reference Number.
Q.21 How to close Capital First personal loan before one year?
Visit bank nearby Capital First Finance with all documents. Secondly, you will be required to fill a form requesting pre-closure of the Personal Loan account. After that, pay the pre-closure amount. Sign the necessary documents, if any. Take acknowledgement of the balance amount you have paid.
Since a Personal Loan is generally unsecured, no asset needs to be released from hypothecation. Your Loan will close automatically once the bank receives the applicable money. The Capital First will dispatch a loan closing document that you need to keep safe.
Capital First Personal Loan Customer Care
If you still have any query, then Capital First Personal Loan customer executive are always happy to help you.
You can call on – 9878981166
Table of Contents
- 1 Capital First Personal Loan
- 2 Why apply for Capital First Personal Loan?
- 3 Capital First Personal Loan Eligibility
- 4 Capital First Personal Loan for Salaried Applicants
- 5 Capital First Personal Loan for Self-Employed Applicants
- 6 Capital First Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 7 Capital First Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 8 Documents Required for Capital First Personal Loan
- 9 Capital First Personal Loan Tenure
- 10 Capital First Personal Loan Pre-closure Charges
- 11 How to apply for Capital First Personal Loan?
- 12 Steps to Apply for Capital First Personal Loan
- 13 Capital First Personal Loan Benefits
- 14 Why Should You Apply through Dialabank For Capital First Personal Loan?
- 15 About Capital First Finance
- 16 FAQs about Capital First Personal Loan