Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Key Features – Jan 2021
|CIBIL Score||750 and above|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||12% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 2224|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Part Payment Charges||nil|
|Minimum Loan Amount||50,000/-|
|Maximum Loan Amount||20 lakhs|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for a personal loan:
|CIBIL score criteria||750 and above|
|Age criteria||21-60 years|
|Min Income criteria||25,000 and above|
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
|Form||Duly filled application form|
|Proof of Identity||Passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, and Voter ID card|
|Proof of Address||Rental agreement (minimum 1 year of stay), utility bills, passport (proof of residence), and ration card|
|Proof of Income||Income tax return of the last two assessment years, salary slip for the last 6 months, and bank statement for the past 3 months|
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
|Particulars||Catholic Syrian Bank||HDFC Bank||Bajaj Finserv||Axis Bank||Citibank||Private Bank|
|Interest Rate||12%||10.50% to 21.50%||Starting from 12.99%||7.35% to 24%||Starting from 10.50%||10.50% to 19.25%|
|Tenure||12 to 240 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||25,000 and above||Up to Rs. 40 lakh||Up to Rs. 25 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Up to Rs. 30 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh|
|Processing Fee||1%-2% of the loan amount||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount||Up to 2% of the loan amount||Up to 3% of the loan amount||Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from Catholic Syrian Bank
- Home loan
- Agricultural loan
- Loan against property
- Mortgage on immovable property
Why should you apply for a Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank helps you in selecting the best option of banks by offering you the updated market contrast of other banks so that you can make the right choice. At Dialabank we have guided thousands of borrowers to take the loan that they want without any hassle and look forward to continuing to doing so. Apply today to get special deals and discounts on Catholic Syrian Bank personal loans.
You can contact us on 9878981166 to get a Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan.
How to Calculate EMIs for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan
These are information that will be needed to calculate your Catholic Syrian Bank Personal loan EMI: the amount of the loan borrowed, the rate of interest, and the time period of the loan.
Put these values in the calculator below and find your monthly EMIs
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
Processing time would tell you how long it would take to process an application under normal situations. It usually starts on the day we receive the application from the bank and ends when we make the decision regarding what loan we want and the amount to get credited.
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
There is no amount that has to be paid for loan foreclosure in the Catholic Syrian Bank.
Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
Different Offers For Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loans
Catholic Syrian Bank Home Loan
Catholic Syrian Bank offers personal loan for a home:
- Your minimum age should be 21 yrs
- and Maximum Age should be 60 yrs
- Regular Income applicants are a must for this loan
- Earn more than the required monthly income
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
Catholic Syrian Bank offers personal loans to all the Govt. employees. The loan amount depends on the Company in which you are working.
Catholic Syrian Bank Education Loan
- For studying in India Catholic Syrian Bank provide Rs. 10 lakh
- For studying in Abroad Catholic Syrian Bank provide Rs. 20 Lakh
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
- Processing charge can be asked from the bank by contacting their customer care
- Very Affordable Interest Rate
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
A personal loan balance transfer is a procedure in which the borrower transfers the outstanding principal of the personal loan from one lending organization to another in order to gain from better terms such as a collective interest rate on the outstanding loans.
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Top Up
The top-up loan is only given to customers who already have an existing relationship/account with the bank, the personal loan eligibility criteria are quite basic for the top-up plan. A customer who has taken a loan from the bank, irrespective of the type of the loan is taken, is eligible for a top-up loan.
Types of Loans by Catholic Syrian Bank
Home Renovation Loan
The home redesign now beat the need list for most of the borrowers yet finances become an obstruction at the same time. Catholic Syrian Bank Home Renovation Loan is familiar with get your home reestablished whether it is repainting or tiling Catholic Syrian Bank credit covers it all. The critical features of the Catholic Syrian Bank home remodel advance are as per the following:
- The home remodels advance plans and approaches incorporate essential documentation and no-intricacy.
- The Catholic Syrian Bank Home advance is accessible for both existing and new clients.
- This individual unstable advance is accessible at any rate a loan fee of 8.00% p.a.
- The handling expense for the advance is charged at an ideal pace of 0.50% alongside added charge.
The sum required for your trip is fulfilled by this loan. A holiday loan is a loan taken against your travelling expenditure. Planning of a holiday is made easy if the funds are available.
Features of the holiday loan to simply approve funds for your exotic dream vacation:
- The processing fee is charged at a minimal rate.
- The interest rate applicable to the Holiday Loan is 11.25% and so on.
The Fresher Funding helps the small and new businesses. The new businessmen are mostly students and startups coming in the limelight but lacking funds. The following are the key features that the Catholic Syrian Bank Freshers Funding exhibit:
- The candidate must be 21 years of age or more.
- The amount provided is decent.
- The personal loan interest rate charges are different for each applicants.
NRI Personal Loan
Catholic Syrian Bank NRI Personal Loan helps the NRI students and businessmen. Sometimes urgent funds are required for the people in foreign countries and an NRI loan is for them. The important features of the individual loan are as given below:
- Competitive rates and flexible repayment tenures.
- For advance loan disbursal, no security requires.
- The document proof is mandatory and need to be attached for both the Indian resident (primary borrower) and the NRI candidate (co-applicant).
How to Apply Online for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
You can apply for Catholic Syrian Bank’s Personal Loan online by visiting the Catholic Syrian Bank’s online portal and filling the form for applying for a personal loan, or you can simply follow the given steps for applying for an Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan:
- Visit DialaBank.
- Fill the Application form and submit it.
- You will be contacted by us.
- Our experts will then guide you through the entire procedure and tell you about the details of the loan.
Personal Loan Verification Process
The following steps are a must after you apply for a Personal Loan in Catholic Syrian Bank which is as mentioned below:
Step 1: You will receive a call for application verification after applying via Dialabank.
Step 2: The application verification done over the call.
Step 3: After that documents are asked to submit.
Step 4: Post document submission, second verification takes place.
Step 5: This verification confirms the Loan amount, tenure and interest rates.
Step 6: Once the bank receives confirmation from bank, it credits the loan to the account of the customer.
Check your Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Application Status
You can monitor the status of your Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan by the following measures:
- You can visit the nearest loan branch and ask the bankers also for the same.
- Log In to the bank’s net banking portal, click on the loans from the top icon and click on enquire to check the status of your personal loan.
- Search for ‘personal loan status’ on google, click on the first link which will direct you to the loan status tracker webpage of the Catholic Syrian Bank, and fill the required information to monitor the status of your loan.
How to Login to Catholic Syrian Bank Portal
- Search through the Catholic Syrian Bank Website.
- Log in with your Catholic Syrian Bank log in ID and Password.
- Press login and get access to the bank portal.
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Statement
- Visit the official website of Catholic Syrian Bank.
- Navigate through the page and click on the “Register New Loan”.
- Fill in all the required details and click on the submit.
- After OTP submission, you will be led to Statement page.
Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
In the middle of Coronavirus incited lockdown, The Catholic Syrian Bank indicated a drive to diminish the weight on its borrowers. The bank told the RBI boycott that completed in the time of September. Appropriately, all the borrowers were predicted to proceed back to the past EMI plans.
In any case, the borrowers were up ’til now in uproar with respect to how to repay the noteworthy with consistent financial crunches. Considering the hostile condition The Catholic Syrian Bank introduced another framework that supports the explanation behind its borrowers acceptable by the RBI.
The lightening framework is highlighted destressing the borrowers by plunging financial weight. This new framework gives the borrower opportunity to loosen up the repayment residency up to 2 years at explicit outcomes.
The comprehensive loosening up will welcome an extra financing cost on the excellent aggregate and consequently, the development will be named as “Remade” in the credit report of the beneficiary. Achieving a remark on the borrower’s FICO rating, as such, the borrowers are urged to pick the instrument in most shocking conditions regardless the repayment plans must get the strings as before.
Catholic Syrian Bank Customer Care
- Via Phone: The customers can reach out to the bank via call on 9878981166
- Via Chatbox: The chatbox is accessible for any suggestion or query on the official site.
- Call back request : While visiting the bank, you can always request for a callback.
- Branch Visit: The applicant can visit the bank branch for any information on loan approval.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- Less Paperwork: While applying for a Personal Loan with Dialabank the applicant goes through a very simple procedure along with the perks of basic documentation.
- 24*7 Availability: When the candidate applies for a personal loan with Dialabank. The customer can easily get in touch with the bank and have 24*7 accessibility.
- Free Analysis: Dialabank doesn’t charge any fee for the consultation and provides the best deals.
- EMI Calculator: You can find out the applicable EMI on your Personal Loan with Dialabank’s customer-friendly personal loan EMI calculator that gives accurate EMI Payable on your Personal loan based on the interest rate.
The mentioned below are a few points that should be taken into consideration before you apply for a Personal Loan:
- Rather than taking a major measure of credit, its consistently fitting to profit the necessary sum, and restitution capacity. Keeping advance sum less and taking care of it on time spares you from paying additional interest and reduces the weight.
- To evade the dismissal of the advance application, keeping a positive and required financial assessment is consistently obligatory. The ideal financial assessment builds the odds of simple credit endorse.
- On the planet where you get kudos for serious loan fees, contrasting and solid investigation of different monetary organization can assist you with outdoing the arrangements.
FAQs About Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with the Catholic Syrian Bank through visiting the nearby branch of Catholic Syrian Bank or through a simple form submission with Dialabank. With Dialabank, you will get the satisfaction to apply from anywhere for a personal loan and get quick online approval.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
The interest rate charged by the Catholic Syrian Bank is 12% p.a. for their personal loan products.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Catholic Syrian Bank?
Your minimum age must be 21 to apply for a personal loan with the Catholic Syrian Bank.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Catholic Syrian Bank?
The maximum age for getting a personal loan from the Catholic Syrian Bank is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for availing a personal loan from the Catholic Syrian Bank is Rs 50000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
You can avail of a maximum loan amount of Rs. 20 lakhs under the personal loan scheme from the Catholic Syrian Bank.
✅ What are the documents required for the Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips of the last 6 months, the ITR files of the last two years, and two recently clicked photographs are required for a personal loan from Catholic Syrian Bank.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
The processing fee charged by the Catholic Syrian Bank is 1% of the loan amount for the personal loan.
✅ How to get a Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
Catholic Syrian Bank avails special offers for self-employed borrowers to assist them financially. You must have the ITR files of the last three years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
The maximum loan tenure duration for a personal loan from the Catholic Syrian Bank is 60 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
You should have a CIBIL score minimum of 750 or above for availing a personal loan from Catholic Syrian Bank.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
You can examine for your personal loan preapproved offers from Catholic Syrian Bank with Dialabank. You just fill the form, and we will check all the offers for you and get back to you to assist you to opt the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator convenient at Dialabank’s website to calculate your personal loan EMIs from Catholic Syrian Bank.
✅ How to pay Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from Catholic Syrian Bank are automatically taken from your bank account on a monthly basis. You can also use the net-banking services of the Catholic Syrian Bank for your personal loan payments.
✅ How to close the Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan?
You must pay all the outstanding personal loan amount and then contact the Catholic Syrian Bank branch for collecting your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Status?
You will need the visit the branch of the Catholic Syrian Bank to check the status of your personal loan. Also, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Online?
Closing of a personal loan from the Catholic Syrian Bank requires the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of the Catholic Syrian Bank.
- Login by filling your details.
- Pay for your personal loan amount.
- Save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid through the net-banking facility of the Catholic Syrian Bank. Dialabank allows you to compare offers and deals from various banks to opt the best, for a low-EMI personal loan. Just fill a simple form, and the rest will do it by us for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Catholic Syrian Bank?
To check the Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan balance, you will contact the customer care number of Catholic Syrian Bank. If you are in search of low-interest personal loans, you must visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do work for you.
✅ How to download Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of the Catholic Syrian Bank can be downloaded using the mobile banking app of the Catholic Syrian Bank. Also, visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and check out all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Catholic Syrian Bank?
If you want a top-up on your personal loan from the Catholic Syrian Bank, you will have to visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
Penal interest is charged by Catholic Syrian Bank if you don’t pay your EMIs of personal loans. You must apply for a balance transfer through Dialabank to avail of low-interest personal loans.
✅ How to find the Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan account number?
You must contact your Catholic Syrian Bank loan branch to check your personal loan account number. Also, fill the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
✅ What is the Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan closure procedure?
Visit the bank with the complete set of documents (as mentioned above). You may be required to fill a form or write a letter requesting pre-closure of the Personal Loan account. Pay the pre-closure amount. Sign the required documents, if any. Take acknowledgment of the balance amount you have paid.
✅ What is Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan maximum tenure?
The maximum tenure of the Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan is 60 months.
✅ What is Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan minimum tenure?
The minimum tenure of the Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan is 12 months.
✅ What is the Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan customer care number?
The customer care number of Catholic Syrian Bank personal loan is 9878981166.
✅ What are the Catholic Syrian Bank Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
Catholic Syrian Bank gives you the option of pre-closing your loan after a period of a minimum of 12 months of taking the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your mortgage. However, Catholic Syrian Bank charges a Prepayment or Pre-closure charge. Refer to the table mentioned above.