Central Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care Number
You can always refer to the customer care centre for help when you get a personal loan from the bank. To know your loan status or learn how the EMIs operate, you should dial their toll-free numbers. A personal loan borrower will get quality assistance right from the application period with the aid of the customer service facility of the bank before the full loan repayment is made. You will find out about the status of your personal loan application, loan interest rate, loan disbursement process, loan EMIs, method of loan repayment, technical difficulties while paying, etc.
This service has been launched by the bank so that you do not have to go to an individual branch of the bank. Instead, you can relax in the safety of your home and get easy remedies for your loan issues. You will be able to use this facility if you still wish to discuss the interest rate on your loan.
You should go ahead and get assistance from the customer service staff at the office if you wish to visit a branch of the Central Bank of India.
Central Bank of India Customer Centre Number: 1800 110 001, 1800 180 1111
Central Bank of India Customer Care Numbers
|City||Customer Care Number|
Central Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
Submitting a Complaint for Central Bank of India Personal Loan
- At the first step, the complaint is first sent to the Branch Manager’s notice for urgent redress.
- The customer may contact the Regional Office if no reply is received within 5 days or if a suitable reply is not received.
- If no reply is received within 10 working days or an unsatisfactory reply is received, the customer can contact the Zonal Office for redress.
- If the customer does not receive a reply within 15 working days, or if the Zonal Office reply is unsatisfactory, the customer will further contact the Central Office.
- The next level of escalation is a conversation at the following address with the CCSO,
Chief Customer Service Officer
Central Bank of India
Mumbai Main Office,
Fort, Mumbai – 400023
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
Customers may reach customer service from the Central Bank of India via email, phone and post, or by visiting the branch in person. Consumers can give client assistance via email from the website of the Central Bank of India itself. In order to answer any concerns or grievances, consumers can also contact the bank via their telephone banking number.
You can contact Dialabank for any kind of assistance around the clock by calling on 9878981166.
In the unlikely event, your question or complaint has not been answered satisfactorily by customer care; customers may contact the Bank’s Grievance Redressal Officer by email, phone, or letter. Customers can send emails about the complaint from the Central Bank of India website itself by filling up a form. Customers can also mail their complaints to the Grievance Redressal Officer at the following address, and they will receive a response within 10 working days.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
Email: [email protected]
|CHANDIGARH||GIRIRAJ P MEENA||9988883823
|PATNA||TARKESWAR KUMAR SINGH||7360065150
Central Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s
Table of Contents
- 1 Central Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 Central Bank of India Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Central Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint for Central Bank of India Personal Loan
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal
- 7 Principal Nodal Officer Details
- 8 Central Bank of India Personal Loan Customer Care FAQ’s