All about DCB Bank Personal Loan
Are you losing your sleep due to financial problems? You want to send your son to abroad for studies but have no money? Want some cash for the marriage purpose? The Personal Loan will help you in all the aspects. Solve all the financial problems by applying for the Personal Loan.
What do you mean by Personal Loan?
A loan provided to you by banks to solve your financial issues is known as Personal Loan. You can apply for the personal loan to overcome the stress you are facing because of the economic problems. The loan is provided to you by the banks for a specific amount of time. You have the flexibility to use that loan as per your needs. There is no need to keep any collateral in exchange for the loan.
To know more about Personal Loan click here.
Information of DCB Bank
- DCB stands for Development Credit Bank, which is a commercial bank.
- It is a private sector bank and was founded in 1980s.
- The DCB Bank was headquatered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- It has a vast network of 331 branches and 505 ATMs in the whole country.
- The services of the bank are ranked at an outstanding rate by the customers.
- It is one of the best bank who provides the facilities of the various loans across the country.
Eligibility of the Applicants for DCB Bank Personal Loan
For providing the loan, one should have to come under the eligibility criteria of DCB Bank Personal Loan. There are some rules for the salaried and self-employed applicants which are listed below:
Criteria for Salaried Applicants:
- Firstly, the minimum age should be 21 years who want to apply for the DCB Bank Personal Loan, and the maximum age can be of 60 years for the Salaried Applicants.
- The minimum income of the metropolitan applicants, should be Rs.18,000 per month.
- On the other hand, the minimum income of the non-metropolitan applicants should be Rs.12,000 per month.
- The applicant who is applying for the DCB Bank Personal Loan must have the work experience of the last three years.
- It is compulsory that the salary of the applicant should come in a specific bank account.
- It is important to have a good credit score. Your credit score should be more than 700.
- The bank account statement of the last three months is compulsory for the DCB Bank Personal Loan.
- Lastly, the salary slip of the last six months of your current job is also needed when you apply for the DCB Bank Personal Loan.
Criteria for Self Employed Applicants:
- The minimum age should be 25 years who want to apply for the DCB Bank Personal Loan, and the maximum age can be of 65 years for the Self Employed Applicants.
- ITR process is compulsory it means that if you are applying for the DCB Bank Personal Loan, you should file the ITR from the last three years.
- After that, the ITR should be minimum of 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- The credit score should be good. It helps you to avail the loan as soon as possible.
- The business which the applicant is doing should be running well from the last three years.
DCB Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
- DC Bank Personal Loan provides you with the loan at meagre interest rates as compared in the market.
- It depends on your income and the applicant type, i.e. whether you are a salaried, self-employed or a pensioner applicant.
- It usually starts at 10.75% per year.
Documents Required for the DCB Bank Personal Loan
The records of the applicants which are required by the Bank are listed below:
- As an Identity proof, you can submit your Aadhar card/ Passport/ Voter card/ Driving License. Submit any one of them.
- As a Residence proof, you can submit an Aadhar card/ Passport/ Voter Card/ Driving Licence/ Ration card. Submit anyone as residence proof.
- In the case, if the applicant is living in a rented house, you have to submit the rental agreement, water and electricity bill.
- The two coloured photos of the applicant are also required.
- Pan Card is compulsory as it is one of the important document under the formality of KYC.
Loan Tenure of DCB Bank Personal Loan
The tenure of DCB Bank Personal Loan usually starts from 1 year to maximum of 5 years.
The benefits of DCB Bank Personal Loan
- This loan is flexible from other loans as you can use it for your personal needs. Any collateral in exchange of loan is not needed in DCB Personal Loan.
- The process of documentation is uncomplicated so it can be done easily and you can avail the loan quickly if your documents are correct.
- Depending on your credit report, you can get a good amount of loan.
- The repay terms of the bank is comfortable. You can easily pay back the loan amount from 1 year to 5 years.
- There is a process of quick disbursal if your documents are correct.
- You can get the loan amount within 48 hours in your bank account if you are eligible for the loan.
- Third party involvement is not needed as it is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
- With the help of the online loan portals is became easy and convenient to apply for the personal loan.
- It is a hassle-free process. In this procedure, you can get the loan in your given bank accounts without stepping out from your home if your documents are accurate.
To know more about the benefits of Personal Loan click here.
Why apply only in Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- Dialabank is the first online financial service which has an experience of many years.
- With the experience, we provide you with the best offers in the market.
- We did not charge any extra fees from you.
- We provide you with the instant loan facility if your documentation and eligibility are correct.
- We also provide you with a quick customer query. After you filled the form, you will get the call from our Relationship Manager within 24 hours. You can call us for the consultation on 9878981166.
How to apply on Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- Firstly visit our website www.dialabank.com.
- After that, fill the online application form.
- Don’t forget to mention your working contact number. It is mandatory.
- Lastly, submit all your documents.
What if you don’t return your Personal Loan?
If you will be unable to pay the personal loan your credit history get spoiled, your CIBIL score gets affected negatively, and you will not be able to get any loan in future.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Frequently asked questions for Personal loans.
1. What is DCB BankPersonal Loan?
Under DCB BankPersonal Loan, you can get the loan amount from the Bank for a specific time. It provides you with the lowest interest rate. It is not required to keep an asset for the guarantee to get the loan.
2. What is DCB BankPersonal Loan Interest Rate?
DCB Bank will provide you with a loan at 13.00% rate with the lowest EMI of RS.2,683 Per lakh if you are paying more than this EMI than you can go for a balance transfer. You can pay back your loan in 12 months to 48 months.
3. What is DCB BankPersonal Loan Eligibility?
You can apply for the DCB Bank personal loan if you are a citizen of India. You should be above the age of minimum 21 years to a maximum of 58 years. Both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply.
4. What are the details of DCB BankPersonal Loan?
It is one of the best banks for the loan as it helps you according to your needs. It has special offers for government employees. You can get the loan quickly if you are eligible for the loan.
5. How to apply online in DCB BankPersonal Loan?
For the best services, go on our website www.dialabank.com and fill the form which requires your necessary details. You will get a call from our side within 24 hours, and we will guide you for the best offers. Contact number which is working is mandatory.
6. How to check DCB BankPersonal Loan EMI with EMI calculator?
Visit our site Dialabank and select the option of tools and calculator . after that, you can choose the option of EMI check and easily calculate the loan EMI.
7. How can we apply for DCB BankPersonal Loan?
For the loan, you have to fill the above form and submit. Then your request will be accepted by dialabank, and within 24 hours you will get a call from our Relationship Manager who helps you with the further details.
8. What is DCB BankPersonal Loan contact number?
You can apply online at our official website of Dialabank and also contact us on 9878981166.
Table of Contents
- 1 All about DCB Bank Personal Loan
- 2 DCB Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 2.1 Documents Required for the DCB Bank Personal Loan
- 2.2 Loan Tenure of DCB Bank Personal Loan
- 2.3 The benefits of DCB Bank Personal Loan
- 2.4 Why apply only in Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- 2.5 How to apply on Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- 2.6 What if you don’t return your Personal Loan?
- 2.7 Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- 2.8 Frequently asked questions for Personal loans.