Dena Bank Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21 – 60 Years|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 750 or above|
|Dena Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Dena Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Loan Amount|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 2560|
|Loan Tenure||12 to 48 months|
|Part Payment Charges||NIL|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 10 Lakh|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Dena Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Dena Bank Personal Loan:
|CIBIL Score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Income Criteria||Rs 25000/month|
Dena Bank Personal Loan Fees & Other Charges
|Dena Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Dena Bank Processing Charges||1% of the Loan Amount|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
|Penal Interest||2% of the outstanding amount|
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
Dena Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
|Form||Duly filled application form|
|Proof of Identity||Copy of (any one):
Dena Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Dena Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|SBI||Starting from 9.99%||6 to 72 months||Up to Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 1.50% of the loan amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Upto Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from Dena Bank
|Dena Bank Gold Loan||Dena Bank Car Loan||Dena Bank Home Loan||Dena Bank Business Loan|
|Dena Bank TWL||Dena Bank LAP||Dena Bank Credit Card||Dena Bank Education Loan|
Why should you apply for Dena Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank is a team of professionals that will help you find the financial product according to your personal needs. We provide a wide range of products and have served many happy customers. With Dialabank, you get trust and convenience at your fingertips.
How to Calculate EMIs for Dena Bank Personal Loan
You need three parameters to calculate your EMIs
- Amount of the Loan
- Rate of Interest
Use these values in the calculator below to find your monthly EMIs
Dena Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
A Personal loan from Dena Bank is processed within a week. Existing customers and pre-verified customers can get their loans approved within 48 hours.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
You get a foreclosure facility on your personal loan from Dena Bank without any extra charges. If you have the required funds, you can apply for foreclosure and pay back your loan before the end of your tenure.
Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
Different Offers for Personal Loan Offered By Dena Bank
Dena Bank Marriage Loan
You can apply for a personal loan to meet all the expenses of a marriage, be it yours or that of family members. You will get a loan amount that will cover all your needs at affordable rates of interest.
Dena Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
Government employees get extra benefits and a reduction in their interest rates for personal loans. If you are defense personnel, you will be levied off of processing fees.
Dena Bank Doctor Loan
Medical professionals and doctors receive extra benefits and an extended period to repay their loans. They can use a personal loan for both their personal and professional needs.
Dena Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
Offers and schemes specially tailored to the needs of pensioners and elderly citizens allow them to meet their financial requirements. Banks provide special rates and terms for people who draw pensions from their bank.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
If your current and existing personal loan is high interest, you can apply for a personal loan balance transfer to transfer your loan to another bank at lower rates and a better tenure period.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Top Up
If you feel the need for extra money, instead of applying for a fresh loan, you can get a loan top-up on your existing personal loan.
Dena Bank Home Renovation Loan
Renovation of house has always been a labor of love for those who are aspiring to do so. Dena Bank supports your cause and provides specific funds for any refurbishment activity such as; tiling, repainting, new installments, etc. This category of Personal Loan helps you get the desired fixes made in your house. The amount provided can be applied for any purpose that includes home renovation. Some of the key features of Dena Bank Home Renovation Loan are as mentioned below:
- The loan is accessible to both new and existing customers. The loan amount covers as maximum as 90% of the renovation estimate for new customers and for the existing ones it covers the entire estimate.
- The loan is made available at as low as a 6.90% interest rate.
- The processing fee is extremely favorable for any such customer i.e. up to 0.50% of the loan amount.
- This renovation loan demands the least documents from the borrower.
- Extended loan tenure of 15 years is facilitated.
Dena Bank Holiday Loan
Dena Bank now assists you to keep your vacay spirit high. With no more second thoughts anyone can apply for Dena Bank Holiday Loan that covers all your holiday plans from travel booking to lodging everything is looked after. The key highlights of Dena Bank Holiday Loan are specified as below:
- The Dena Bank Holiday Loan takes a few minutes to get approved.
- The disbursement of loan advance takes a maximum of 24 hours to get credit in the borrower’s account.
- Basic documentation and instant approval assure a stress-free vacay time in just a few minutes.
- Online accounts accessible to the borrower facilitate a facility to track the loan details and thus, the borrower is updated every minute.
Dena Bank Fresher Funding
Dena Bank has designed a special credit for those candidates who are recently graduated and seek a job in a stranger town. Dena Bank understands your need and Hence Fresher funding Loan covers your expenses from house rent to essential commodities. The key highlights of Dena Bank Fresher Funding Loan are:
- A candidate of a minimum of 21 years is eligible for approval of a Fresher Funding Loan.
- The candidate must possess a clean profile as these unsecured individual loan providers take a look into your profile which is inclusive of credit score, repayment patterns, and dues.
Dena Bank NRI Personal loan
Dena Bank has introduced advanced steps into the field of credit which now favors the NRIs, Dena Bank NRI Personal loan offers loan advance to NRIs. essentially, the primary loan candidate is required to an Indian Citizen and the co-candidate NRI should be a close relative. The Dena Bank NRI Personal Loan constitutes the following features:
- A flexible loan amount is a disbursal to the candidate and no end-use restriction.
- Favorable interest rates.
- A flexible loan repayment tenure is featured for the NRIs who aspire to get funds for the desired purpose.
How to Apply for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
At Dialabank, we ensure to provide you with the best financial services at feasible interest rates on Personal Loans. To apply for Dena Bank Personal Loan, there is a list of steps that you should follow to ease your process.
- Visit Dialabank
- Compare and choose the right loan for yourselves.
- Fill an online form with your personal and employment details for Dena Bank Personal Loan.
- After filling the form, you can check the eligibility criteria and interest rates online.
- Once you’re done with the submission, our customer relationship managers will connect with you for assistance.
- Make sure that you’re eligible for the loan.
- Eventually, your loan gets approved within no time.
- For more information, you can visit your nearest Dialabank branch or call at 9878981166
PL Verification Process:
Given below are the essential Personal Loan Verification steps that are necessarily required once the application is approved for your Personal Loan:
- Step 1: Dialabank will instantly forward your application to the preferred lending institution and within 48 hours you will receive an update as to how to go about it.
- Step 2: A differentiated loan representative will schedule a pick up for documents such as KYC, income proof, etc. or an online update will be scheduled for document submission. This is essential for the verification of the application.
- Step 3: Once the application qualifies for approval after verification and the loan gets sanctioned, the borrower gets in touch with the lender to give them heads u on the consent disbursal of the advance.
- Step 4: Once the application and verification go past these steps, the amount disbursal takes a maximum of 48 hours.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Status:
If the candidate wishes to check the status of the personal advance, one must go through the following steps:
- You can physically visit the bank where you had applied for the personal loan and hand over the loan application to the officer for further proceedings.
- Visit the Dena Bank official website and fill in the details of your loan.
- Attach your loan details via mail to Dena Bank.
- Through the specific mobile app provided by the bank.
- The mentioned steps will let you check your loan steps at an ease.
How to Login into the Dena Bank
- Visit Dena Bank’s official website.
- On the topmost right corner of the page click on “Login”.
- Now log in to your bank provided user ID and Password.
How to Check Your Personal loan Statement
The Loan candidates can download the Personal Loan Statement easily by following the steps given below:
- Visit the Dena Bank’s official website.
- Now select the “Contact” option and from the drop-down list select “Service request”.
- Subsequently, from the displayed select the Personal Loan option from the loan segment.
- Up next select the ” Loan account Statement Request”.
- Now you can easily log in to your user Id with the registered mobile number and submit the OTP to get the loan statement.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
The pandemic-induced lockdown nationwide has adversely impacted the borrowers and to ease the effects of the circumstances, a 6-month mortarium was granted to all the borrowers. After the completion of the 6-month tenure, the Dena Bank offered an advantage to the borrowers for credit rebuilding. This framework was devised to alleviate the borrowers who were hit hard by the pandemic.
This framework by Dena Bank offers extra relaxation for two years. The Dena Bank revamped its operation model to battle the after-effects of unprecedented lockdown. By opting for the moratorium the borrower will no more be obliged to pay EMI during the moratorium tenure. Nevertheless, this is a temporary deferment of the EMI. This moratorium scheme by Dena Bank comes with few consequences and the EMIs will return to the previous schedule post-moratorium period.
Dena Bank Customer Care
The customers of Dena Bank can get in touch with the bank through any mode:
- Via Phone: You can simple call Dena Bank on 9878981166 (toll-free).
- Request Callback: You can request a call back from the bank from the official website.
- Online Chatbox: The customers are engaged in a two way communication with the bank with the help of online chat section.
- Branch Visit: You can always visit the city of Branch of Dena Bank
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
The customer gets an ample number of advantages of applying for a Personal Loan on Dialabank, which are as mentioned below:
- Free of cost Services: the online services provided by Dialabank are entirely independent of any service cost. Customer engagement is free of cost.
- EMI Calculator: The customer can easily know the net payable EMI on their Personal Loan with the help of an online EMI Calculator provided by the Dialabank.
- Multiple Lenders Available: Dialabank makes available for you a variety of money lenders that suit your loan requirement.
- Customer Service 24*7: Dialabank gives you the liberty to apply for a loan anytime anywhere. The customer convenience is the core principle at Dialabank where the customers can request service at any time of the day.
Given below are the important aspects that one should keep into consideration before applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan:
- A sneak-peak into your credit score should mandatorily done before registering for any Individual Loan with Dena Bank. A strong credit score can help you easily get your Personal Loan with preferable interest rates.
- It is recommended to look into the costings and interest rates provided by different banks for the Personal Loan, you can easily compare the prices at Dialabank.com.
- The loan acquisition should be done based on the repayment potential of the applicant. If you are capable of getting a higher amount just because you qualified to get it in such cases try avoiding it will only add on to your interest charges. And is not advantageous for the long haul.
- Avoid borrowing the loan from multiple lenders at the same time, this reflects a negative impression that you are credit-desperate. This negatively impacts your credit score as well due to multiple credit inquiries against your name.
FAQs About Dena Bank Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with Dena Bank either by;
- Visiting the nearest branch of Dena Bank with your documents, or
- Through a simple form submission with Dialabank.
Dialabank gives you a convenient and quick online option to apply from anywhere and anytime.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
Dena Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate is 9.99% per annum.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Dena Bank?
Your age should be a minimum of 21 years to apply for a personal loan with Dena Bank.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Dena Bank?
The maximum age for getting a personal loan from Dena Bank is 60 years or 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for Dena Bank Personal Loan is Rs. 50,000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
Dena Bank lets you borrow a maximum loan amount of Rs. 10 lakhs under their personal loan scheme.
✅ What are the documents required for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
You will require your identity proof (Aadhaar card/Voter ID), PAN card, income proof (salary slips/ITRs), and two recent photographs for a personal loan with Dena Bank.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
Dena Bank charges a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount plus GST.
✅ How to get Dena Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
Dena Bank has special offers for self-employed borrowers that have been filing their ITRs for the last three years. You can use this personal loan to meet all your needs.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
The maximum tenure period for a personal loan from Dena Bank is 48 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
You need to have a minimum CIBIL score of 750 or above for availing a personal loan from Dena Bank.
✅ Do I have a pre-approved offer for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
You can check for your Dena Bank preapproved personal loan offers through Dialabank. All you need to do is fill a form. We will check the offers for you and contact you to help choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
You may use the EMI calculator available at Dialabank’s website to calculate your Dena Bank personal loan EMIs.
✅ How to pay Dena Bank Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from Dena Bank are deducted from your bank account on a monthly basis. You can also use the net-banking and online payment facility of Dena Bank.
✅ How to close Dena Bank Personal Loan?
To close a personal loan from Dena Bank, you will need to pay all the outstanding loan amount along with any charges as applicable. Once that is done, you should collect your payment receipt and no dues certificate for future reference.
✅ How to Check Dena Bank Personal Loan Status?
You will need the visit the Dena Bank branch in-person to know the status of your personal loan. You can also simply fill a form by visiting Dialabank and let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close Dena Bank Personal Loan Online?
To close a personal loan from Dena Bank online follow these steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of Dena Bank.
- Log in using your credentials.
- Make all the due payments for your personal loan and save the transaction receipt.
- Take a no dues certificate from the bank.
✅ How to pay Dena Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMIs can be paid using the online banking services of Dena Bank. Dialabank helps you compare offers and deals from different banks to choose the best and lowest EMI personal loan available. Fill the form and let us do the work for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Dena Bank?
To check the personal loan balance in Dena Bank, you will have to contact the customer care number of Dena Bank. If you are looking for personal loans with lower interest rates, all you have to do is visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to download Dena Bank Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of Dena Bank can be downloaded using the mobile banking app of Dena Bank. You can also visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare all the offers and deals that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Dena Bank?
To get a top-up on your personal loan from Dena Bank, you will be required to contact the loan officer of your Dena Bank branch. You may also simply fill a form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the hard work to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Dena Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
Dena Bank may charge you with a penal interest on your loan amount if you fail to pay your personal loan EMIs. You can apply for a personal loan balance transfer with Dialabank to get low-interest and easy EMI personal loans.
✅ How to find the Dena Bank Personal Loan account number?
You will need to contact your Dena Bank loan branch to know your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and we will do all the work for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Dena Bank Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Dena Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Dena Bank Personal Loan Fees & Other Charges
- 4 Dena Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 5 Dena Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Dena Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
- 7 Other Loan Products from Dena Bank
- 8 Why should you apply for Dena Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 9 How to Calculate EMIs for Dena Bank Personal Loan
- 10 Dena Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 11 Dena Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 12 Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
- 13 Different Offers for Personal Loan Offered By Dena Bank
- 13.1 Dena Bank Marriage Loan
- 13.2 Dena Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
- 13.3 Dena Bank Doctor Loan
- 13.4 Dena Bank Personal Loan for Pensioners
- 13.5 Dena Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- 13.6 Dena Bank Personal Loan Top Up
- 13.7 Dena Bank Home Renovation Loan
- 13.8 Dena Bank Holiday Loan
- 13.9 Dena Bank Fresher Funding
- 13.10 Dena Bank NRI Personal loan
- 14 How to Apply for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 15 PL Verification Process:
- 16 Dena Bank Personal Loan Status:
- 17 How to Login into the Dena Bank
- 18 How to Check Your Personal loan Statement
- 19 Dena Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 20 Dena Bank Customer Care
- 21 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 22 Important Aspects
- 22.1 ✅ How to apply for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Dena Bank?
- 22.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Dena Bank?
- 22.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.7 ✅ What are the documents required for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.9 ✅ How to get Dena Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 22.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.12 ✅ Do I have a pre-approved offer for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.14 ✅ How to pay Dena Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 22.15 ✅ How to close Dena Bank Personal Loan?
- 22.16 ✅ How to Check Dena Bank Personal Loan Status?
- 22.17 ✅ How to close Dena Bank Personal Loan Online?
- 22.18 ✅ How to pay Dena Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 22.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Dena Bank?
- 22.20 ✅ How to download Dena Bank Personal Loan Statement?
- 22.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Dena Bank?
- 22.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Dena Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
- 22.23 ✅ How to find the Dena Bank Personal Loan account number?