About Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
Whenever we plan something to do, the first step that came to our mind is budget. Sometimes it might possible that you are planning something for your future but have no budget to achieve it. Then Personal Loan can help you to fulfil all the desires. If you are planning to go abroad for studies or want to pay off your medical bills, then Personal Loan is an aid for you.
What is Personal Loan?
- It is an Unsecured Loan, which means you don’t have to submit any collateral to the lender in exchange for the amount of the money.
- Personal Loan can be helpful to conquer our financial crises.
- You are free to use the loan amount as per your demand. There is no need to tell the lender about the necessity of a loan.
Uses of Personal loan
- Personal Loan helps you to build up your career, by giving you the loan and gives you the liberty to use the loan amount as per your demands.
- To pay your hospital bills, you can use Personal Loans.
- If you are planning for the dream wedding, but your pocket doesn’t allow you, Personal Loan can help you to achieve that too.
- You can pay off your past debts with the help of Personal Loan.
- Farmers can use the benefits of Personal Loan in their Agricultural Procedure.
- If you want to go abroad for your higher studies, but you are out of budget, then also Personal Loan can help you to achieve that.
Interest Rate of the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal loan has special offers for the applicants based on their Loan amount.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal loan Interest Rate is low as compared in the market.
- Interest Rate: The Interest Rate of the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan starts from 10.99% depending on the amount of the loan.
- Loan Processing Fees: The Loan Processing Fees of the Dhanlaxmi Bank is up to 2.5% of the Loan amount.
- Cheque bounce charges: If your cheque bounces, the amount of Rs. 500+service tax will be charged from you.
- Insurance fees: The Insurance fees of the Dhanlami Bank Personal Loan is Rs 500.
- The tenure to pay back the loan amount is minimum of 12 months to maximum of 60 months.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan is for salaried and self-employed applicants. There is an eligibility criterion which one has to pass before applying for the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan.
- Age: The minimum age of the applicant who is applying for the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan should be atleast 23 years.
- Income: The income for the Salaried applicant should be Rs.35,000 Per month on the other hand self-employed applicant required at least Rs18,0000 per annum income to avail the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan.
- Stability of the job: The salaried applicant must be employed from at least last two years in the same company whereas a self-employed applicant must be in the buisness from last 2 years.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan is only applicable for the Permenent employes who are working in the government or private organisations but not for the interns and temporary employess.
Documentation Process for the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
While you are applying for the Personal Loan, Every bank needs your documents. You can only avail Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan if your documents are submitted to the bank.
Identity proof: Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License/ Passport. Anyone of them can be used as your Identity Proof.
- Residence proof: Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/Utility bills of last three months. You can use any one of them as your Residence Proof.
- Signature proof: PAN card/Driving License/ID card issued to the government staff.
- For the rented applicant, it is mandatory to submit your rent agreement, electricity and water bill and the address of the owner.
- PAN Card is an essential document under the KYC formality, so it is vital in your documentation procedure.
- The Salaried applicant is required to submit their salary slip of the last three months and also the bank statements of the previous six months.
- The Self Employed applicant is required to submit the ITR of the last three years and also have to provide the registration of their business.
- The applicant has to give two coloured passport size photographs without specs.
How to apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan online?
Follow the steps to apply online for Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan.
- Visit our official site of Dialabank.
- Select the option of Personal Loan and choose your type whether you are a salaried or non-salaried applicant.
- Fill the above form and mention all the details which are asked on the way. Don’t forget to fill your contact number as it is mandatory.
Once you filled the form and submit it, our Relationship Manager will call you for further assistance.
Why Dialabank for the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan?
- Dialabank is the first financial helpline service in India and has served many people.
- We realize the queries of the applicants and solve it as soon as possible.
- As we are the first financial helpline service, we have the experience of many years and provide services to the customer as per their demands and budget.
About Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
Dhanlaxmi Bank was a private bank which was incorporated on November 14, 1927, in the city Thrissur, Kerala. It promoted the banking and financial services. The bank provides various financial services like Credit cards, Finance and Insurance, Investment banking, private banking to the customers.
Frequently asked questions for Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
1. What is Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan?
Under Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan, you can get the loan amount from the bank for a specific time. It provides you with the lowest interest rate. It is not required to keep an asset for the guarantee to get the Loan.
2. What is Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate?
The Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loanwill provide you with the interest rate of 10.99% if you are paying more than this EMI than you can go for a balance transfer. You can pay back your Loan in 12 months to 60 months.
3. What is Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal LoanEligibility?
You can apply for the Personal Loan if you are a citizen of India. You should be above the age of minimum 23 years. Both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply.
4. What are the details of Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan?
It is one of the best banks for the Loan as it helps you according to your needs. It has special offers for government employees. You can get get the Loan quickly if you are eligible for the Loan.
5. How to apply online in Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan?
For the best services, go on our website www.dialabank.com and fill the form which requires your necessary details. You will get a call from our side within 24 hours, and we will guide you for the best offers. Contact number which is working is mandatory.
6. How to check Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan EMI with EMI calculator?
Visit our site Dialabank and select the option of tools and calculator . after that, you can choose the option of EMI check and easily calculate the Loan EMI.
7. How can we apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan?
For the Loan, you have to fill the above form and submit. Then your request will be accepted by dialabank, and within 24 hours you will get a call from our Relationship Manager who helps you with the further details.
8. What is Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan contact number?
You can apply online at our official website of Dialabank and also contact us on 9878981166.
Leading Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan providers in 2019 (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
Table of Contents
- 1 About Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
- 2 Interest Rate of the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
- 2.1 Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- 2.2 Documentation Process for the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
- 2.3 How to apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan online?
- 2.4 Why Dialabank for the Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan?
- 2.5 About Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
- 2.6 Frequently asked questions for Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan
- 2.7 Leading Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loan providers in 2019 (Click to Apply)